What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need for genres or favourites IMO. The Neo MVS has a small games library relative to other systems (148 odd) and some protos so everybody knows what all the games are. Its not like you would have to cycle through 600 games or anything.

I like the look of the menu :)

Screenshots are nice, but
I like very very simple way.
(Menu-Driven cps3 repro cart)
Screenshot on the menu that's too commercial products or emulators

The stock game list is on the initial screen
If you choose this game, you can select the entire game again.
Instead of text-based, so
I want to enter the Japanese game titles support or country code.

I think simple but also efficient configuration menu.

Don't like it using the Neo Geo cd logo for a cart. It would be better to use the normal neo geo logo.

What do you guys think of the Kit's menu? As you can see, you navigate with the joystick using the snapshots that you can see for each game. It can get a little bit tricky if you have to navegate over 200+ games, we will see. What do you guys think?
I love that it reminds me of the attract/how to play screens. That vibe fits nicely on a cabinet. I don't mind the neo geo cd logo but why not go with the classic neo circle or the "Future is Now" or the "100 Mega Shock" logo.

Anyway, just an idea.

that'S also fine.. but without the annoying hpynotic background and with a better use of the available space. Nobody needs the card name the whole time on the top part for example.

I like the concept of a semi transparent text menu in the middle and a background showing the actual titlle (or actual game screenshoot) of the game selected.

This is not about hte menu style ... it's about what Razoola accomplished actualy.
This fast switching of the games etc. ... it looks pretty impressive imo

This is not about hte menu style ... it's about what Razoola accomplished actualy.
It is my understanding that this demo was not running on real hardware but on MAME or something like that, which could explain the fast loading of the games. So this shows what it could be done, but creating the hardware, testing, etc will take time. It looks nice, however.

It looks like a nice concept, but most likely will remain just that. You can make a concept demo do whatever you want.

I also found it funny that the games that were switched between were the same 4 gamed, maybe I missed a game.

But again, I love some things of the menu design, but not the whole thing. if this ever gets built I am sure there will be changes, and it will probably cost way too much.

It was just a demo of how he thought a menu would work. Only in MAME. MAME and a device that works on real hardware are two very different things.

Well, so far he has only implemented a menu style, that's all. Obviously the guy has coding and architectural skills, would be nice if he would join forces, would be a shame to have a talent like his wasted because of silly drama wars.

Well, so far he has only implemented a menu style, that's all. Obviously the guy has coding and architectural skills, would be nice if he would join forces, would be a shame to have a talent like his wasted because of silly drama wars.
very good point.

hey guys any News about the release date? and how the order process will work?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back