What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyy!!

If we can have 97 original games in this MVS multicart:

Screen_Shot_2016_02_18_at_5_57_16_PM.png

Then why cant the same for AES!!!?? A menu and more library of games can be done, its been done by these Chinese sellers, somebody should investigate and reverse engineer this design technique! I am ready to buy a cart for someone who knows this stuff and can do it so that we may RE this and fill it with our games and a new menu!

Having A Menu is always cool:
output_KBd_Bj2.gif

I have been following this for some time now, I'm looking forward to what ever gets released.

I must ask though, since I have used PowerPaks for both NES and SNES, Everdrive N8 and SD2SNES, why not just have a simple menu like these other flash carts provide, to be able to load the entire library onto one SD card and select what game you want, reset system and select when you want to play a different game?

I was wondering: If the multicart will only support official releases, not homebrews (ngdev, neobitz, et. al), why not just make it a static multi-cart like the 161-in-1? the way I see it, this multicart won't be used for homebrew, because if a game in development works with it, anybody would dump the ROM and screw the developer, and since games for the neo are not in the hundreds, like for NES, SNES or Genesis, they can be included in the cart and never need to update it...dunno, it just makes sense to me.

No, the idea is to be able to play everything that you can imagine of special red blood hacks, new versions, original, bootleg, etc.

It won't work with NGDEVTEAM or NeoBitz because they are actually doing something to continue enjoying our platform, designing new games and I would not harm their contribution in any way.

No, the idea is to be able to play everything that you can imagine of special red blood hacks, new versions, original, bootleg, etc.

It won't work with NGDEVTEAM or NeoBitz because they are actually doing something to continue enjoying our platform, designing new games and I would not harm their contribution in any way.
Cool. It was just a question that came into my mind. One final question: I read that the multicart will most likely require decrypted games to work. I know there are encrypted games that also have official decrypted versions (kof99 and metal slug 3 come to mind) but what about the ones that do not? (Garou, Ganryu, kof2k-2k3, metal slug 4 & 5...) who will decrypt them? or are them all already decrypted?

Thanks for the huge effort, DS and Mitsu :)

Cool. It was just a question that came into my mind. One final question: I read that the multicart will most likely require decrypted games to work. I know there are encrypted games that also have official decrypted versions (kof99 and metal slug 3 come to mind) but what about the ones that do not? (Garou, Ganryu, kof2k-2k3, metal slug 4 & 5...) who will decrypt them? or are them all already decrypted?
Thanks for the huge effort, DS and Mitsu :)
Well, in order to decrypt them it will have to be just me or maybe someone else support, like i.e. Team Avalaunch.

@Darksoft

Have you got an idea of timescales at this stage, or when you would like to be able to offer the cart for sale?

One way or the other I will be ordering ;)

Has it been confirmed if all official Neo Geo games will work? (dont mind if these are unencrypted ROMs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back