What's new
Want To Buy

taggy

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi peeps,
I'm looking for one of those <3 . It seems that they didn't, for the most of them, cross the boundaries of California. I never saw one in TX (or close-by)so far. ?(
Thank you for reading, and owners of these cabs, you are lucky people 8)
Cheers.

How much are you looking to spend? I think Ken @ the gameroom has some on tap.

Ken charges a lot more than you would usually pay. But all his stuff is usually in really good condition. 1500 for a Astro City plus another 500 for shipping. Seeing that you're in Texas, the chance of you finding one for sale are extremely slim.

I got a clean Cyber Lead for $700 from Ken in 2013. Did his prices go up? I thought that was reasonable.

I got a clean Cyber Lead for $700 from Ken in 2013. Did his prices go up? I thought that was reasonable.
They went up a fair bit actually. I mean, the hobby has in general, but Ken's definitely gone WAY uuuup. Bought 2 original NNC cabs from him in 2015 for $750 each. Now his conversion cabs are $1450 each...

His Vewlixes are also way pricier than other businesses sell them for, and nowhere near as clean in my experience.

Nothing against Ken, I've bought a lot of cabs from him over the years, but lately his prices went a little nuts.

I feel like you guys need to switch avatars. :P
2avatars1cup.jpg

I have a NAC in Texas, actually...but it was a beater....working on bringing her back. I know of a few others out here, but they aren't for sale, as they are in very good shape, and owners love em.

I wish you luck on the hunt though.

Back