What's new
For Sale
I purchased some on the arcade otaku forum and took 2 months to reach the east coast. Well worth it, the stools are very nice.

is anyone using the 43 cm stools on their vewlix setup? i have a blast city but could see myself swapping it out for a vewlix in the future...id prob keep the stools if i sold my blast...just wondering if theyd sit too low for a vewlix setup

peuhKmn.jpg

Woohoo!

My two newest stools with my four existing stools, if any concerns about these being bootleg exist let me tell you they match/are 100% the real deal.

Shitless reflection of me blacked out of monitor screens (its hot here today mang heh)
YltUANu.jpg

Dang, seeing 'em all together like this makes me want get even more colors... Taste the VLX rainbow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't reflections in pictures tricky bastards? God I hate them.

Don't remember for sure, but not long after they cleared NJ, say at the start of the week and I got 'em at the end.

Just got mine yesterday on the west coast. Went through customs same time.

Did your tracking #'s update? Mine are still in Jersey City with no updates.

Are you tracking through usps or japan post? It will update through the USPS tracking, same number.

My status still stuck at 06/12/2019, nothing since then.

I haven't had a tracking update since the day I got tracking number. Hopefully the boat didn't sink... :(

I was thinking the same thing before haha. First tracking number I got was 5/26. Boat finally arrived 7/15.

Just curious about these. Did you have to pay for brokerage and or taxes on these from Us and Canada (if there was any Canadian order) just trying to match it out.

Mine just updated to process in NJ on August 2. Making progress and I like it.

Same here, I suspect our stools are traveling together!

Back