What's new

PLAYRADISE

Beginner
Reaction score
I want to share my story with Terraonion!

Last June I sent them my NeoSD AES for repair after I tried multiple times to reach them.

After getting an invite to their Discord channel, they answered me and send me their postal address to ship the broken cartridge. They said it will be inspected and returned in September.

After multiple tries to contact them again, because it was now and nothing happend, user Alex wrote back on Discord that he will get the cartridge for inspecting in November.

In late November, after multiple messages again, he answered that he sent back the cartridge to me now.

I never got it. So I asked multiple times again for a shipping label but the silence started again.

Last weekend I was just kicked out from their Discord channel.

I was Day 1 buyer of this product and have three MVS cartridges running in my cabinets & this is what you get back from this company.

Yea they have a pretty bad reputation at this point. Sorry to hear this happened to you. I have a mister fpga and it's pretty awesome for running neogeo cores, especially with a mistercade setup. Not real hardware of course, but the next best thing which gives you the options to load your games on a flash.

That really sucks. Sorry this happened to you. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Back