What's new
I love the LCD selector and the ability to select whatever games/hacks I have to load.

Using the same method as the F3 with FLASHing from SD will allow us to use smaller FLASH devices since we do not need to store the entire library in FLASH which again impacts price.

Ok guys, who's interested in there being a proper CPS1 multi made that is accessible for us to purchase???

Me?: Yes
How many would I buy?: 1

^ excellent. I like the LCD process.
I'm all about the LCD selector.
I get that large game libraries are hard to navigate on a small panel, but software control only leads to delays/software related problems.
I need some quick game loading action right now! :D

I'm opening my cab with CPS2 to get into the service menu to turn off demo sounds and put on free play anyways, it's never bothered me to use the LCD screen. No hacky "hold this button and this joystick position for 3 seconds" nonsense like the OSD has. But I really don't have strong feelings about it either way, I'm not one to switch games every 5 minutes.
I have a Dynamo HS5 case, what I did is put a switch above the left circle hole wired to test. After I open the coin door to access the LCD. Then after the game loads, I hit the test switch if I want to go to the operator menu. No opening the control panel to access the CPS2 mobo :)

I'm opening my cab with CPS2 to get into the service menu to turn off demo sounds and put on free play anyways, it's never bothered me to use the LCD screen. No hacky "hold this button and this joystick position for 3 seconds" nonsense like the OSD has. But I really don't have strong feelings about it either way, I'm not one to switch games every 5 minutes.
I have a Dynamo HS5 case, what I did is put a switch above the left circle hole wired to test. After I open the coin door to access the LCD. Then after the game loads, I hit the test switch if I want to go to the operator menu. No opening the control panel to access the CPS2 mobo :)
My CPS2 Darksoft is in linked Astro Cities, it's really no big deal to open the door, mess with LCD, wait for load, and then press button on the case. When I load a game it tends to stay on for a while though, everyone's habits may be different.

There's so many great games on CPS1. May as well put me down for one too :thumbsup:

I picked up a board last week, so I'm in for one.
interested in one too! thanks
Ok guys, who's interested in there being a proper CPS1 multi made that is accessible for us to purchase???

Me?: Yes
How many would I buy?: 1
I will take one too.
There's so many great games on CPS1. May as well put me down for one too
All added to want list.

sorry I'm kinda confused, what cps1 donor game boards would be compatible with this and be able to run every cps1 games with sound?

I would think Street Fighter 2 Boards would best simply because the Kick header is located on the C-Board and you wont have that with other donors... unless the multi will also be including a kick header itself.

yeah, thanks for pointing this out..

and Thanks, Darksoft ;)

I would think Street Fighter 2 Boards would best simply because the Kick header is located on the C-Board and you wont have that with other donors... unless the multi will also be including a kick header itself.
I just assumed a SF2:CE B21 C-board would be required, for this reason and for ease of ROM patching (I think every set has already been converted to use it sucessfully).

What’s weird is they are clearly conversions but he’s charging more based on title.

Back