What's new
This multi will NOT support CPS1.5. Sorry to say.
Sadness ... but totally understandable.

For some reason, I've been seeing a bunch of individual Q Sound boards showing up for sale in various arcade groups lately. I picked up two spares to have on hand for donors just in case.

This multi will NOT support CPS1.5. Sorry to say.
Makes it a lot easier. Will track down an A+C. Thanks for the clarifying team. Any A+C will do and no q sound.
Sorry i'm asking this,but i didn't see where is said cause the multi (this will be a B board replacement) will work with any A+C boards...did you see anywhere that ? Cheers :whistling:

Sorry i'm asking this,but i didn't see where is said cause the multi (this will be a B board replacement) will work with any A+C boards...did you see anywhere that ? Cheers
a working C board is still necessary but it can be any model. Patching will be done on the fly accordingly and kick harness/3-4 player connectors will be on the new B board (as many C boards lack support for it).

We can add support for patched 1.5 games for no Q-sound.
We could also add support for 1.5 games except they won't play any sound, maybe we should plan an additional connector to connect to the Q-sound board for those having one, still A board is different.

We can add support for patched 1.5 games for no Q-sound.
We could also add support for 1.5 games except they won't play any sound, maybe we should plan an additional connector to connect to the Q-sound board for those having one, still A board is different.
what if you added support so that the multi could be used as the b-board in an otherwise normal CPS 1.5 stack?

that way people with the deep pockets you want a "real" CPS1.5 multi can buy a second one and install on one of their CPS1.5 board sets.

unless you think you can somehow make the multi work fully for CPS1.5 and CPS1 with a CPS1 A-Board and Q-sound board at the same time, which is what I think they were trying to get at.

FWIW, I'd be up for buying two Multi's - one for CPS1 and CPS1.5. I have donors ready for both.

Previous french Aje version of Multi CPS1 that i own, allows to play CPS1.5 bootleg of punisher (without Q Sound).
Good choice to my mind.

Hey team, should I just get any of the below king of dragons or knights of the round pcbs?

The only thing I found on this site wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/CPS1 is that Pang 3 doesn't have a suicide battery, those work the same as CPS2 right where they'd need to be phoenixed or is that on the b board and won't even be a factor?

auctions
ebay.com/itm/Capcom-CPS-system…cAAOSw3qRb0CdJ:rk:29:pf:0
ebay.com/itm/Capcom-arcadeCPS-…0AAOSwXDtbaSwN:rk:34:pf:0
ebay.com/itm/Capcom-arcadeCPS-…0AAOSwDRxbaTG6:rk:36:pf:0
ebay.com/itm/PANG-3-SUB-ROM-Bo…UAAOSw1XFbtYgF:rk:19:pf:0

I've bought from the seller Yaton before, he's great. Those 3 are cheaper than the pang so if those work and are approved or no issue with suicide I'll get one today to be ready whenever this comes online! Thanks in advance

My experience seeing Yaton boards in the past is that they're usually conversions running on desuicided C boards

Which is exactly what all 3 of those are, so you're good :)

My Chinese 14-in-1, holding me over until the DarkSoft multi is released.

PART_1544874307995.jpg

PART_1544874629675.jpg

Sorry, yes the DarkApocalypseMitsu multi.

Back