What's new
i just got another cab so 1 for me too

i needs some final fight, punisher, captain commando and cadillacs and dinosaurs which i'll never be able to get all originals of so a multi would be amazing :)
that will take both a cps1 multi and a cps1.5 multi. There’s one of those already but it has its drawbacks...
What kind of drawbacks ?I own one and it works very well (only Punisher (CPS 1.5) is a boot because of Q sound issue))
well that is already one drawback you say yourself...other drawbacks are that it only has 3 unique games, not counting the multiple regions for each game
I think we're not talking about the same Multi CPS1. Mine has CPS1 fullset with all different region versions of games.
Concerning CPS 1.5 this not a drawback, to my mind it's a bonus on a CPS1 board ;)

yeah Ok, I was talking about the Chinese CPS1.5 16in1...
The French multi should be very good, only real downside there is availability and you cannot load additional games to it with SD card.

yeah Ok, I was talking about the Chinese CPS1.5 16in1...
The French multi should be very good, only real downside there is availability and you cannot load additional games to it with SD card.
I was sure we weren't talking about the same multi ;)
French one is awesome (and no need to add games on SD, fullset is on it !)

Hope the one from Darksoft / Apocalypse will soon be released, can't wait to test it !

Have a nice day ;)

also interested in this, any idea of a price estimate yet? I am slowly reading the thread from the beginning

also interested in this, any idea of a price estimate yet? I am slowly reading the thread from the beginning
See you next year!

By the time you get to page 36 there will be 25 more pages to this thread!

:D

welp!!!!

Attachments

• st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg
    st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 58
As of today, looks like price will be similar to CPS2, so about 350 EUR
Last days i've thinking about selling my Cps1 Quiz game (this is one of the ready boards who will work with the multi) ... but with this post ... i'll keep my board and i'll wating for the biggest announcement to come paciently :whistling:

As of today, looks like price will be similar to CPS2, so about 350 EUR
Last days i've thinking about selling my Cps1 Quiz game (this is one of the ready boards who will work with the multi) ... but with this post ... i'll keep my board and i'll wating for the biggest announcement to come paciently :whistling:
Hell Yeah!

That's what I've been doing...

:D

Back