What's new
My experience seeing Yaton boards in the past is that they're usually conversions running on desuicided C boards

Which is exactly what all 3 of those are, so you're good :)
got the king of dragons one. 15% off everything on eBay today

Checking back in after posting my interest some months ago...

Will there be some kind of PM or email that goes out to the people who put in a request for this? Just worried I'll miss a purchase window when this comes into fruition.

Thanks and keep up the hard work guys!

Checking back in after posting my interest some months ago...

Will there be some kind of PM or email that goes out to the people who put in a request for this? Just worried I'll miss a purchase window when this comes into fruition.

Thanks and keep up the hard work guys!
In the past we've used these threads as a sales order.

Once the product is actually announced it gets pinned as a topic, and then it's a few months if not a year before an actual release and payment and all that. You will definitely know in time, no worries about that! :)

can you convert qsound to normal sound and make games playable?

can you convert qsound to normal sound and make games playable?
Not without creating all new sound data or borrowing it from other CPS1 games, so no, it's not going to happen.

Couldn't you just use the already existing bootleg ROMs? Pretty sure all the CPS1.5 games were bootlegged without Q Sound

It would be a huge undertaking to convert all the ADPCM audio from CPS1 into Q-sound audio for CPS1.5/2.
Nothing is directly convertible, so all the sounds would have to be matched by human ear/trial-error into what would still be an approximation/port.

It would be even harder to represent Q-sound as ADPCM accurately, so this type of conversion is just out of the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait! 100% on that preorder n waiting. Just out of interest, will u need an original cps1 game to work with and or anything else?

can't wait! 100% on that preorder n waiting. Just out of interest, will u need an original cps1 game to work with and or anything else?
yes ... just A & C boards you'll need to combine the entire system into multi

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but what CPS1 games use the kick harness besides Street Fighter?

None that I know of, just the SF series that require the kick harness.

Back