What's new
Just curious, where is the best place to buy really mint condition stuff price wise?

CPS1 or CPS2 ?

Thanks

Last edited:
when i said cheap it's relative....190€ shipping include for SF2 Turbo jap...my hyperfighting us cost nearly 300
these went for about $90 shipped just a few years ago, they have definitely climbed in price/demand

Hey team this look okay? My googling make me think it's a 10mhz but seems like with that crystal upgrade that's all good. Any red flags (I know it's not the full board picture if I need more info lmk).

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1548889605054.jpg
    FB_IMG_1548889605054.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 122
Hey team this look okay? My googling make me think it's a 10mhz but seems like with that crystal upgrade that's all good. Any red flags (I know it's not the full board picture if I need more info lmk).
The top left part of the board looks to have the "Dash" sticker on it. So it should be a 12mhz board.

Yup what @opt2not said... That clearly has the "dash" sticker on the A-board.
Looks like a CE (12mhz proper) that was upgraded to a Hyper Fighting (handwritten labels on chips 21, 22 and 23).

Just curious, where is the best place to buy really mint condition stuff price wise?

CPS1 or CPS2 ?

Thanks
There's a nice SFII CE Japan board on KLOV right now for $250 plus shipping. It's coming from Turkey though...
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=444449

:D
Thanks, I scored an even mint condition board for 290 US shipped. I know its a bit more but hey... I wanted it for my collection.

I am still looking for MINT CPS2 stuff :)

Thanks again

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but i was wondering about how many of these multi's are going to be made for the 1st run. I'm in the mid 200's and would just like to know if i should be prepared for the 1st run of these so i can start setting some cash aside. Thanks!!

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but i was wondering about how many of these multi's are going to be made for the 1st run. I'm in the mid 200's and would just like to know if i should be prepared for the 1st run of these so i can start setting some cash aside. Thanks!!
It is always good to have some cash on the side when a Darksoft multi is on the horizon ;)

It is always good to have some cash on the side when a Darksoft multi is on the horizon ;)
^So much this. Though I don't know how some of you guys who wanna buy multiples can have that much money on the side!

Though I don't know how some of you guys who wanna buy multiples can have that much money on the side!
Credit cards linked to Paypal, buy two of everything and sell the 2nd one complete (with motherboard etc) for the same price as both then pay back... :whistling:

I own three working CPS1 A-boards+B-21 C-boards (but only one Dash/12mhz) I sold one of my extra System16 motherboards (with swapped 68k CPU) because I'm going both V1 and V2 on that multi. ;)

Back