What's new
do you think the multi will fit as is?
The target size for the multi is the same as an official B-board.
That being said IF additional space is needed it WILL be taken.

Short answer, yes I THINK it will fit as is... but ultimately it may not.

well, by fit I mean the cutout layout mostly. I'm sure the size is the same I should've clarified.

well, by fit I mean the cutout layout mostly. I'm sure the size is the same I should've clarified.
i wouldn't buy it for the multi, that no one has seen yet. We have no idea where stuff like the kick harness connectors or C board will be placed, and neither does Lions3. There will be plenty of cases purpose-built for the multi once it comes out.

I would like to purchase one unit. Thanks
Hi,
I hope you're keeping well.
Sorry but...What purchase would you like to make?
Are you talking about CPS1's Multi?
If this is the case, I'm interested, too :)
Thanks

Would this kit allow Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
C&D's runs on CPS1.5 so not entirely, you'd only be able to play the version with dodgy sound made to run on standard CPS1 hardware.
The sound is actually bad on C&D especially when you use the weapons or well throughout the game. Music is almost inaudible.
But the imperfection is not just about C&D. In fact, tell me I'm wrong : all Street Fighters II ( World Warrior and CE ) are ridiculously simple. For example, I win with perfects, using only two buttons of the joystick and I finish the game in 5 min ( go 10 min rather ) because Game level cannot be selected in service mode.

Hi djsheep,

Thanks my friend fort your answer.
By the way, is it he CPS1 MULti developped vy Darksoft that everybody want buy or that of Yaton?

This thread is specifically for Darksoft’s upcoming multi.

I’m not sure Yaton has made a multi, perhaps you mean the lydz multi which is a totally different product with limited games and reported issues with build quality?

What's this?
No I mean that

Download.html

Never seen a Yaton multi. Maybe start a separate thread if you want to talk about it though. This thread is about the Darksoft multi and shouldn’t be derailed.

Oups, Sorry..

Finally I would like to purchase one unit, too. Thanks

And now?
Still can’t get a picture?

Download.html

The appropriate choice of the game is also possible via a remote control ( placed here to the right of the jamma )

And here the Gamelist

32in1.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen a Yaton multi. Maybe start a separate thread if you want to talk about it though. This thread is about the Darksoft multi and shouldn’t be derailed.
Thanks my friend
Sorry to have polluted the topic with my questions but I still discover the structure of your site. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

Back