What's new
You should do this as I'm sure there are a lot of people who would put it to good use. Including me.

:thumbup:
Peep it here. It is a work in progress right now. Getting some connectors on a Digikey order to tap into AC power on a cab to power the PC. Then I'll make an update.

is it too late to be added to the list? if is not to late one for me pls!

We are doing something different and we are doing a video PREMIERE on YouTube! Tomorrow, March 11 at 1pm eastern (gmt-0500) our CPS1.5 Multi Intro video will premiere with live chat!

Last edited:
Awesome video!

It’s a shame the long A boards aren’t supported, I don’t recall this was mentioned earlier in the threads, maybe it was and I missed it. These are big threads!
Luckily I have a short board from SF2:HF that I upgraded the crystal on to 12mhz.

I got a couple Questions:

1. When will the spinner board and control board be for sale?

2. For the player 3 / 4 cable that you’re routing the connections from the mainboard to the filter, will those cables be available through you, or do we got to crimp our own?

Sorry if you’ve already answered these questions in your video, I may of missed it (watched while working).

1. When will the spinner board and control board be for sale?
PIng @Mitsurugi-w . He will be selling them soon.
2. For the player 3 / 4 cable that you’re routing the connections from the mainboard to the filter, will those cables be available through you, or do we got to crimp our own?
Same here. You can get them from @Mitsurugi-w
These are big threads!
Indeed. This has been a project comparable to NeoGeo or even more complex. I think it will qualify as organic project that has evolved, changed and raised functionalities as soon as we saw the opportunity of adding new features that would make your experience even better.

Last edited:
With the spinner board, does it only allow for 1 spinner? Or does that 1 plug actually operate both spinners? Thanks for the great video!!!

If you need to change DIP switches, can this be done in software or do you need to remove the multi to get at them?

Back