What's new
What’s weird is they are clearly conversions but he’s charging more based on title.
Perhaps you are mixing CPS2 and CPS1. Of the dozen or so unique CPS1 titles he's selling, everything is the same price with the exception of GnG. Perhaps that one took some extra effort.
-ud

What’s weird is they are clearly conversions but he’s charging more based on title.
Perhaps you are mixing CPS2 and CPS1. Of the dozen or so unique CPS1 titles he's selling, everything is the same price with the exception of GnG. Perhaps that one took some extra effort.-ud
Yes you're right, that is the one I jumped too b/c I'd like to have it until the multi comes out, but it costs more so I guess I'll pass. Is the best one to buy from his set the SF2CE one? Is the price he's asking pretty good? $200 seems steep, but I guess the prices are going up.

I'd prefer to buy a different game, but I want to have the option of all the choices when the multi comes out, so I unless you say different, I guess I'll go with the SF2CE one.

I'd be down for one.

Also, on some of those Yaton conversions- While he gets the game running, a lot of times its not 100%- he gets the title screen up and that's as far as it goes. Games have audio/visual errors because he didn't convert them properly; however, its a good source of parts.

Back