What's new
For Sale
PVM prices
$575 each or 1k for both or best offer or trade.. they are 4M2U.. Never had any issues with them, no scratches/dings on the screen.. these are my personal and favorite monitors

The other two I need to properly test.. they have been in boxes for 1.5 years.. I will list them soon

It’s pending pick up.. on this one, it is not about money,, it found a good home. A member here ( start with S, I think) created a multi for me a while back for free.. I am going to leave that in the unit next to USF4
Agree with you 100% on this mindset. The ability to pay faster than someone else means fuck all in my opinion. I'd gladly sell something to someone I like that takes a couple of days to scrape funds together versus a random with a bigger bank account. "Pending" means you've agreed to hold on to it for someone. It's your stuff; you can sell to whoever you want. End of story. Especially in this specific case, you are hanging onto it for someone who did you a solid in the past. You are helping someone in this "community" I keep hearing about but only see a select few members actually participating in. Thank you for doing the right thing here Neo :)

You are helping someone in this "community" I keep hearing about but only see a select few members actually participating in.
The attitude across the hobby has shifted for the worse in the past 4-5 years. Whether it's the sudden influx of new people who have 0 interest in learning the hobby, the fact these things are suddenly worth real money now, or the folks coming in who love to take IG pics with their cabs off and never play them, or something altogether else, who's to say.

But most of us old-timers have been burned a lot in the past few years by both newbies and people who used to be decent until dollar signs lit up their eyes that being involved, helping, and passing on deals is not worth the trouble any longer.

Back