What's new
For Sale
@rewrite it’s just wiring it so earth gets grounded on the stepdown since it only has the 2 prongs on the Japan side. @jassin000 recommended it to me, and there’s pics in that album so you can see the orange adapter that does it.
Oh, that's literally what I'm doing anyway. I guess I expected something more elaborate with the term "converter" in there, lol.

I got excited when I saw Vewlix FC parts thinking it was a part out LOL, but I'll be doing the monitor swap soon hopefully so nothing for me. GLWS!

question if iv switched my e2 psu to switching and my e3 to sun psu or switching. Should i use a stepdown on the monitor plug only since the cab is running on american power now? or dont bother

Should i use a stepdown on the monitor plug only since the cab is running on american power now? or dont bother
The cab would not be using american power then, only that PSU. The monitor and lighting would still be expecting 100v.

Cab PSU and factory equipment monitors officially support 120v AC. (Check the sticker on the back of the monitor)

The only thing that needs a step down converter is the WeiYa JAMMA PSU

Cab PSU and factory equipment monitors officially support 120v AC. (Check the sticker on the back of the monitor)

The only thing that needs a step down converter is the WeiYa JAMMA PSU
For the E3 the lights are going to flicker like crazy if it's the stock fixture.

I run my stock e3 light fixture off 120v ac. It flickers turning on, but that’s normal for FL tube.

I was thinking my LG box would work to ship this old Vewlix Sanwa monitor, but I don’t trust it after a test fit.

Monitor, cables, OSD board, and power supply are free local pickup.

Stepdown is $25 shipped USA (sold)
Wei-ya psu is $25 shipped USA. (Sold)

Last edited:
https://imgur.com/a/rXj0GRZ pics of all the Vewlix stuff

@rewrite it’s just wiring it so earth gets grounded on the stepdown since it only has the 2 prongs on the Japan side. @jassin000 recommended it to me, and there’s pics in that album so you can see the orange adapter that does it.
it looks like your polarity is reversed. Look at the line labels. I use the same step down and adapter, but flip the 3 prong adapter and solder a wire over to ground.

Anyway great price for a great stepdown. Highly recommend especially for nanao monitor cabs.

Anyone need marquee holders?

Just found an egret 2 marquee holder, i think it was my original. I replaced it with a repro as this one has wear. I’m not great with plastic restoration. It has the hard plastic backing and a thin (1mm?) flexible sheet to cover.

Also found a repro Vewlix marquee holder. This fits my FC, not sure if it would fit other models. It is fully transparent, not like the original that diffuses light. It’s the same thick hard plastic for front and back. New, but I do see on small scratch on one of the pieces. Otherwise very clean... just not the original kind of acrylic. Hopefully good for any of the other Vewlix models but I’m not sure.

Neither come with any mounting hardware.

$10 plus shipping each.
https://imgur.com/a/jZPHaqZ

:sold

Last edited:
XMTSd8Q_d.jpg

I forget why I have these. $5 shipped USA for all of them.

Added a few new boards and things for sale and trade. Let the games begin!

Last edited:
Main event and Psychic Force 2012 sold. Couple others are on eBay currently.

Sold some more. Lowered some prices. Don't make me eBay the rest!

Who's tired of their DoDonPachi? Let's trade!

Look at my vaps but here's some highlights we can work with:
Batsugun
Aje_fr CPS1 Multi
Vamp 1/2
Mach Breakers
Hyper Neo Geo 64 + Buriki One, FF: Wild Ambition, SS: Warrior's Rage - https://imgur.com/a/uSg72Dd
Konami M2

Cleaned up the Strikers 1945iii / Strikers 1999. The eeprom was dead and the c1 cap was missing like usual, so I refitted both and cleaned it. Also enabled the secret ship because it’s the best!!

Pics/vid: https://imgur.com/a/Cj2effE

more boards coming soon.. taking cash offers for vamp 1/2 (vamf 1/2) now, will throw up a price if none materialize. Might even sell some fighters soon =O But just crap like Tekken, don’t get too excited.

Reactions: nem
Back