What's new
I placed an order for two but I closed the PayPal address page, not sure if I need to place another order or if I could get that PayPal address again that would be great.

Just thought I'd say thank you very much to everyone who has ordered. The first batch's order sheet will be finalised tomorrow morning and sent off, so hopefully you'll start seeing some of them arrive next week!

We sold 10 units in the first 30 seconds, and then more than half the stock within about 4 hours - so was a really good day, and I'm imprsesed by everyones clicking speeds!

Hope the hats + software gives everyone a bit of enjoyment, and I'm excited to see what everyone does with them :D

Hello everyone, all orders have been sent out now, and I beleive some of you have already received your orders!

We still have around 20 PCBs left to sell, so please continue to order if you would like one!

Please let me know if you don't receive them within 2 weeks of me writing this message!

Thanks to everyone for paying swiftly, and filling in the forms correctly - hope you all enjoy the hats when you get them!

Hello everyone, all orders have been sent out now, and I beleive some of you have already received your orders!

We still have around 20 PCBs left to sell, so please continue to order if you would like one!

Please let me know if you don't receive them within 2 weeks of me writing this message!

Thanks to everyone for paying swiftly, and filling in the forms correctly - hope you all enjoy the hats when you get them!
Should I be concerned if I haven’t got a tracking number? 😅

Back