What's new
For Sale
It'll work as the basic CD card. Don't think it does super cdrom, but could be mistaken on that. Been a while since I checked on that one.

It also won't work as the arcade card duo or arcade card pro.
It does have the 3.0 cd card internal, so all super cdrom games play fine.But not the arcade card duo and pro, for those you would need the separate cards indeed.
Isn't that fewer than 5 games total?
9 games in total;
https://necretro.org/CD-ROM²_systems#List_of_games_3

Hi there.

I just recently picked up a Turbo Duo and was wondering if you'd consider selling the Everdrive by itself.
If so, do you have a price in mind?

Hi there.

I just recently picked up a Turbo Duo and was wondering if you'd consider selling the Everdrive by itself.
If so, do you have a price in mind?
Rather not at this stage, would sell the games on their own, so I will always have the consoles + Everdrive left if it doesn’t sell :)

Might be worth considering splitting this set up. I think the games, RGB amp, Turbo ED will sell successfully on their own and you'd probably make more money.

Re the console, the issues you describe line up with one of the audio opamps being faulty, likely taken out by leaking caps. It's pretty common with the Duo's, but they can be easily replaced.

Open to sensible offers on seperate parts of the lot ;)

perhaps I will even go ahead an recap it if I find some spare time to do it...

I’d get it, but I have a RGB modded CoreGrafx with IFU-30 in storage back in the states. Just got my PCE mini last week too; awesome little machine.

Back