What's new

Mendo

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello, I am waiting for my new Vewlix C and my intention was to connect it to a PC with the artax.
What requirements must a PC have for all systems to work at good speed?

I've seen this one second hand at a good price.

1000147461.jpg

Thanksss

Last edited:
Dead or Alive 6 & Virtua Fighter E Sports need a more powerful gfx card but apart from that it looks good.

Dead or Alive 6 & Virtua Fighter E Sports need a more powerful gfx card but apart from that it looks good.
Hi, thanks for your response. What graphics card do you recommend so that they all work well?

It really depends on what resolution and settings games will be running at. I would not go less than a 1080ti for 1080P Ultra.

1080TI
RTX2070
RTX3060
RTX4060

These cards provide about the same FPS on 1080P Ultra settings, so I would get one of those or above, but depends on the rest of the components you will be pairing them with ofcourse.

It really depends on what resolution and settings games will be running at. I would not go less than a 1080ti for 1080P Ultra.

1080TI
RTX2070
RTX3060
RTX4060

These cards provide about the same FPS on 1080P Ultra settings, so I would get one of those or above, but depends on the rest of the components you will be pairing them with ofcourse.
I currently have a fairly powerful PC that I previously used to create 3D designs.
Would it be possible to connect a third 2TB SSD hard drive and install it on the artax?

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core Processor 3.70 ghz 16GB with NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB

Back