What's new
Mark your items as sold

statix138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to fund a new pinball machine so I am starting to move a few things from my collection. For now I have my Cave Pink Sweets full kit for sale. PCB and all contents are in great shape as can be seen from the photos. The only part with any wear are the two cardboard pieces that hold the pcb in the box. Those two pieces are creased quite a bit and do have some tears, the outer box is in great shape. All art work and flyers are original and not reproductions. I will post video later of the PCB working in one of my cabs.

Price is $2000 shipped in the US. I will have it professionally packed and fully insured. I will consider shipping overseas for cost but I will not lie on the customs form as I can only insure up to that value. I have a bunch of feed back on various other sites and eBay.

I haven't seen a Pink Sweets kit for sale so I am also open to offers. I am not really looking for trades but would consider a Tatsujin Oh board and some cash.

Absolutely feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 114
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 97
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 95
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 93
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 98
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 82
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Thats not a bad price at all for full kit, wonder why it hasnt sold yet.

I suppose because he refused to put a lower value on the custom form put many buyers off. A lot of places have heavy import tax on goods.

I wouldn't mind if the buyer agrees in mail to take the risk of loss in shipping,
but some people seem to think you can send a 1000 + board, declare 50 bucks value on it for customs and still have insured shipping for the full value or expect the seller to cough up the difference when it gets lost .
I even had someone getting really nasty because he had to pay for customs in his country and then somehow blamed that on me :huh:

I realize some countries have heavy import fees but lying on a customs form is a hard line for me. I have been burned once on that, never again.

In Finland I would pay an additional 500 dollars on it.

So yeah.

I can respect that, if the buyer is willing to take the risk I will declare the lower value, granted it’s going to have to be a PayPal gift transaction for payment cause im not sending you a $2K+ board, declared $20 value, it gets lost and now you file a PayPal claim to get a refund. You can not declare a customs value of $20 and insured the item for $2,000. What do you think customs guys are going to think the value is? I did that for a friend to the UK, declared a value of like $10 because it was my gift to him, but I insured it for $200 because that was the replacement cost to me. They hit him with import tax on the $200. Yeah, it sucks that these guys get hit with that import tax.

I realize some countries have heavy import fees but lying on a customs form is a hard line for me. I have been burned once on that, never again.
I always tell people that everything over what it's insured for needs to be paid by gift. If they choose to risk it, that's their choice, and not mine as a seller.

And from the US, a lot of countries' max insurable value tops off at $650. USPS just won't insure any higher than that. And of course UPS/FedEx charge 3-4x as much to ship the same package internationally...

If someone is on the fence because of import fees and wants to assume all the risk fine, but I can't imagine that is what is holding things up. I just want to pay off the deposit on this pinball machine without selling my body.

Last edited:
Back