What's new
Mark your items as sold
You originally said you'd list the prices after they sold. Then you edited that part out of your post and just marked them as sold. Dunno why you're selling your collection, if it's for something that's bad news that sucks, or maybe you're moving on or buying a boat, I dunno. Hope it's not bad news, or a boat.

On your way out it would be respectful to stick with what you said and list the prices instead of pretending you never said it and ignoring the forum guidelines. Bailing or not, you're still using the community to cash out. Keeping that record is helpful for us, even if you don't care anymore.

You originally said you'd list the prices after they sold. Then you edited that part out of your post and just marked them as sold. Dunno why you're selling your collection, if it's for something that's bad news that sucks, or maybe you're moving on or buying a boat, I dunno. Hope it's not bad news, or a boat.

On your way out it would be respectful to stick with what you said and list the prices instead of pretending you never said it and ignoring the forum guidelines. Bailing or not, you're still using the community to cash out. Keeping that record is helpful for us, even if you don't care anymore.
@Aurich I totally respect this and will post prices.

GLWTS. Hope whatever's going on gets settled positively. I'm full up right now but anybody would be lucky to get these clean cabs. This is your time to step up, East Coasters.

Step up to what? Price gouging? I know yesterday’s price is not today’s price; however, 10k for an E2 & E3 is straight up gymnastics.

It;'s those words a collector never wants to say, but unfortunately I have to say them. As of today I am selling everything, including my collection of candy cabs.

If you are interested, please PM me. I prefer not to deal with eBay, and I am not willing to give these cabs away.

Candy Cabs
  • Astro City
  • Atomiswave Sitdown
  • MVS-U4-25 w/ chrome control panel
  • New Astro City
  • Super Neo 29
  • Vewlix Diamond Black
Multi PCB's
  • Darksoft CPS 1.5 Multi w/ A & C boards plus extras
  • Darksoft CPS2 Multi w/ Jasen's all Black case
  • Darksoft CPS3 Multi w/ Ultrasimms and Jasen's all Black case
  • Darksoft ST-V Multi w/ ST-V pcb and LCD selector
  • Ringedge 2 Multi
  • Taito X3 Multi
Stools
  • (2) 43cm Taito Stools (Brand New)
  • (2) 48cm Taito Stools (Brand New)
I will list smaller items in a separate post. Also, please respect my time and don't waste it. Serious inquires only.

Thanks and have a good one!

SOLD
  • Egret 2 SOLD $6000
  • Egret 3 SOLD $4000
  • MVS-2 slot red upright (Fully restored) SOLD $2000
  • Naomi 2 w/ NetDimm and NetBoot SOLD $750
pm for atomiswave incoming

Back