What's new
Positive feedback for Benime. I bought a TTX2 from him that came packaged perfectly and worked as described. He went out of his way to answer any questions I had. Thanks again!

@benime is an awesome seller as he had great communication with me and packed my sega Naomi with care. Highly recommend.

Positive feedback for @benime. Bought a clean Gunbird 2 PCB from them. Great communication and the pcb was packaged very nicely. Very positive experience. Thanks!

Positive feedback for @benime

Bought a few boards. Everything was packed extremely well, absolutely no chance of damage even if pushed down a flight of stairs. Communication excellent and very pleasant to deal with. Ideal transaction. Thanks again.

MKII board was fairly priced and packaged super professionally! A box within a box within a box! He cares a lot and you can see it in his stuff. Would do business with again! I felt like I lucked out on this purchase!

Bought the following:
- Neo Geo MOBO
- Darksoft Multi cartridge
- TMNT Turtles in Time conversion

Everything worked perfectly, was in good condition, and the TMNT conversion is flawless.

The seller communicated well, shipped quickly and was very open with addressing any possible issues

10/10

Cross post from other thread that I made. I wanted to make sure it got into this thread as well.

Bought a Sega ST-V with multicart from them and everything went above and beyond my expectations. Even helped me troubleshoot too due to my own stupidity lol. Thank you again!

-kayzp4ul

Bought a Vewlix Fast IO from benime and it was shipped the same day I paid and arrived uber-quick. Thanks for the great service!

If a perfect seller existed, his name would be @benime. Anti static box not listed, but delivered and board perfectly working and overpacked. Three cheers for @benime. May lesser sellers strive towards being more like him in a sales process..

Pozitiv! Bought strikers 1945 II psikyo pcb. Shipped quickly. Thanks

Circling back on older feedback I need to leave, I also bought a Vewlix IO from Ben earlier this year, and it also arrived safely

+1 @benime shipped a cabinet to me on the east coast and the whole process couldn't have gone smoother. Excellent communication, the cabinet arrived quickly and safely, and it's in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Someone pick up his NNC!

Wonder what the going rate is for shipping a cab nowadays. Heard prices have been going up.

Back