What's new

Zepherino

Professional
Reaction score
I purchased some stuff from jcmorrisii recently (Astro CP tangs, and some buttons) and was very pleased with the experience. Items were sent quickly with tracking shortly after payment, and I have to say the packing really went above and beyond. My items were bubble wrapped, saran wrapped, and each item group was put in heatshrunk plastic pouches.

Big props to the nice packaging, and I would gladly purchase from this person again!

Whoops, sorry I forgot to leave my feedback as well. I got one of their coin mechs and had the same great experience - offered a bunch of payment options, responded quickly to PMs, sent fast with tracking, arrived well protected with bubble wrap in a box in great condition.

A coin mech would probably survive being thrown in a bag with some stamps on it, but it was packed with care anyway. :)

I picked up some CP brackets for my NAC and NNC panels from @jcmorrisii and like above, fantastic attention to detail on the shipping and packaging. I can't wait till my basement remodeling is done so I can use these really nice brackets to mount my control panels.

+1 Echoing positive feedback for jcmorrisii. I recently purchased a 3D printed cover for my PSU with integrated voltmeter, switch, and custom sleeved cable for my minigun.

Very impressed with the speed, packaging, and quality of deliverables (and offered at a very generous price to boot)!

I feel much safer having my PSU terminals covered after recently getting into the hobby (and wouldn’t have been able to achieve a similar result as a beginner myself).

Highly recommend and looking forward to reaching out for future potential cabling needs! Thank you!

Last edited:
@jcmorrisii sent me an RGB modded 13" JVC TM-A13SU. I have never seen anything packed so well before in my life. It arrived in great condition and works as described.

I also can't find evidence that I ever provided feedback about the two Mean Well PSU covers + cables I bought from him. Not only do they work as expected, but John was also great about listening to and incorporating feedback about the pinout.

Great seller every time.

Recently purchased a Mean Well PSU cover with HAS cable from @jcmorrisii, and it works great. Arrived super quick (was shipped within the same state) before I had someone re-ship it to me overseas.

Initially I thought I only needed the cover, but he politely explained I'd probably need the extra power cable to connect it up to my HAS. Friendly communication the whole way through.

The only small complaint I'd have is with the product itself. The wired up cables inside the cover didn't appear clearly identified (GND, +5, -5, 12v, live, neutral, earth). But looking at several of the pictures in the project's thread quickly got me sorted out.

I'd gladly recommend him for his communication, service and work product.

Got a minigun, PSU cover and convergence strips. Super easy transaction, everything arrived quickly, works wonderfully, and high quality. Great guy too! Thanks @jcmorrisii

I also can't find evidence that I ever provided feedback about the two Mean Well PSU covers + cables I bought from him. Not only do they work as expected, but John was also great about listening to and incorporating feedback about the pinout.

Great seller every time.
Got Mean Well PSU covers no. 3 and 4, so that's another excuse to sing @jcmorrisii 's praises. He was kind enough to support my customization request (I wanted to be able to distinguish them from no. 1 and 2 since their pinouts are different), and the resulting product works great as expected.

The only small complaint I'd have is with the product itself. The wired up cables inside the cover didn't appear clearly identified (GND, +5, -5, 12v, live, neutral, earth). But looking at several of the pictures in the project's thread quickly got me sorted out.
FYI for future buyers, my new Mean Well covers came with an easy-to-understand legend. It even explains Mean Well's labels (e.g. V2 = 12V, V3 = -5V).

More positive feedback for @jcmorrisii for a meanwell case setup. Excellent communication, fast shipping, well made and easy to assemble. Thanks!
IMG_1975.jpeg

Back