What's new
Idea: 2.5" / 3.5" Hard Drive tray/cover for Type X2. I could use a couple of 'em and I'm sure others can as well...

Those are available (quite cheaply) on the bay.
Any other sources for these? I've tried searching but came up with nothing, and that seller doesn't ship overseas.

Definitely suit my needs perfectly.

How about raspberry PI case shaped like a Naomi or GD-ROM drive.

I could do with a Type-X Zero HDD cover....

Zero pic chip case or a dummy one to fill the hole in a Naomi dimm cover.

What about a clip-in dummy one to fill the hole - doesn't have to be functional.

If I get chance over Xmas I might try to design a mount for Mitsu's Naomi CF-reader to protect it and make it easier to mount inside a cab.

Started to pm you @twistedsymphony but this may be a more appropriate option. I would love to see blast city speaker enclosure that fit different speakers. I like the idea of these speakers

really too big to 3D print at a cost effective price.

Also you'd need to buy me a Blast City to test-fit so that'd be an expensive set of enclosures :D

I've been wanting to 3d print some speaker boxes for the E2/E3 cabs so we could use better speakers. Making them a few inches wider could accommodate much nicer speakers.

Namco optical gun shells. These are getting to be quite in demand and are ridiculously difficult to find new now.

3D printing is not a suitable replacement for injection molded parts... especially something that large.

if you want replacement Namco gun shells a better option would be to make a resin cast out of some originals and repo them that way. much less work, much more accurate, and much, much cheaper.

I know the size will be a problem but...

I want a printed clone of a cps1.5 plastic shell to put all my cps1 boards inside.

1181242154101.jpg

Just think about how cool it would look to have color labels for each game made up.
finally one solution?

Type-x Zero hard disk cover - they're like rocking horse poo to find.

Back