What's new
@rewrite please remove me from the list. Thanks.
Stay on the list. Pinch the pennies. Pay the deposit. Make the rest happen.hursit's next project won't be any less cost-prohibitive or logistically challenging for Canadians.
If the dude needs to back out he needs to back out. No need to pressure him.
If you're worried about his getting a Cute, take up the reigns and throw down the deposit for him.
I dunno how small this person is, but maybe they could live in their Minicute?

Yeah I’m pretty sure there’ll be enough if I post on FB, just haven’t gotten around to it. I’ll try to make that happen tonight.

Will record updates tonight as well

If the dude needs to back out he needs to back out. No need to pressure him.
If you're worried about his getting a Cute, take up the reigns and throw down the deposit for him.
It's encouragement, not pressure because it's likely a one-time opportunity. I'm not worried he won't if he doesn't get a repro. But he might kick himself if he doesn't. He might be able make it happen. Not sure where the pervasive funding suggestion come from? Is it because I made a joke at @DecepticonZero and called him Captain Obvious? I make jokes all the time and @DecepticonZero of all people should be able to handle them (welcome back btw).

Anyways, he asked to be removed. He knows there is a deadline if he does change his mind. We can leave it at that.

It's encouragement, not pressure
OMG! I am SO using that next time! :thumbsup:
This. What a silly statement. Especially with how your initial post was worded.

There's no reason to "encourage" anyone who clearly said they're backing out. When it's not your money involved it's really really rude to be concerned with how it's spent.

So to answer your question, it's not about @DecepticonZero. The bit about involving your money was so that you could have a legitimate interest in how someone else spends theirs.

Yes, @acblunden2 you've hurt my feelings and I can't take it. I've gotten @rewrite to be my Shawn Michaels to my Diesel.

I'm just doing what a normally do. I dunno if you're trying to be encouraging or not, but I can't not poke fun at you trying to tell someone to scrimp and save for a cabinet during a global pandemic. Just makes me LOL.

Yes, @acblunden2 you've hurt my feelings and I can't take it. I've gotten @rewrite to be my Shawn Michaels to my Diesel.

I'm just doing what a normally do. I dunno if you're trying to be encouraging or not, but I can't not poke fun at you trying to tell someone to scrimp and save for a cabinet during a global pandemic. Just makes me LOL.
Yep.

Just be thankful if you're fortunate enough to not be effected be the pandemic and can still participate in the hobby during these times. No reason to comment on other people's not being able to.

It's encouragement, not pressure because it's likely a one-time opportunity.
Do you accept that there is no such thing as "Theft" anymore and can live with "Unplanned Donation, One-time opportunity""?

:P

It's encouragement, not pressure because it's likely a one-time opportunity.
Do you accept that there is no such thing as "Theft" anymore and can live with "Unplanned Donation, One-time opportunity""?
:P
Like I said, let's just leave it at that. I was honestly trying to encourage the guy based upon his comments about him being in Canada. Sounds like he really wants it. There is more to it I am sure. Looks like I made a mistake. Apologies if I've offended anyone.

FWIW if we go to 80 there’ll probably be a few extra. I just can’t do it if there aren’t enough preorders to make it a safe bet.

Still trying to work out details on the dough if I can swing it. I know I will regret it if I don't. . .

If you do not send an inquiry form, you are NOT GETTING A CAB.
Pinging:
@capsuleman
@Epyc
@Micromort
@ZoomBoy
@-Ace-
@mundy
@zero238
@bmaru76
@friedpotatoz
@moltomolto
@Kidkaos
@jermz0r
@Bolo
@FairWitness
@Johnfan1986
@statix138

All you guys are in the first post on the pre-order list, but not on the orders list above.
I shouldn't be on this list as I am already on Cereth's list as paid. I did an inquiry form and paid my deposit a few hours after it went up. Thanks for the heads up just incase though.

I shouldn't be on this list as I am already on Cereth's list as paid. I did an inquiry form and paid my deposit a few hours after it went up. Thanks for the heads up just incase though.
Bound to make one mistake in a list of 30-40. And better to ask someone twice to look than to miss someone who should be checking! :thumbup:

So two small things (actually kinda big things, really):

Anyone who can provide measurements of a full 19" WG (tube plus chassis plus frame) should get with @hursit and do so ASAP. I know @acblunden2 has said a few times he has a few. I'm sure others do too, they're pretty popular.

Also waiting on @Derick2k about the color matching business. Can you please either answer your PMs or tell us you can't help so we can start pursuing other avenues?

Last edited:
Anyone who can provide measurements of a full 19" WG (tube plus chassis plus frame) should get with @hursit and do so ASAP. I know @acblunden2 has said a few times he has a few. I'm sure others do too, they're pretty popular.

Also waiting on @Derick2k about the color matching business. Please either answer your PMs or tell us you can't help so we can start pursuing other avenues.
Sending out tomorrow, along with a whole bunch of packages for a few members here. Was there anything else I gotta send you?

If anyone has a nice 19" monitor I can use with these let me know, willing to buy/trade :)

Also, like @hursit asked, what is the best 19" lcd monitor to use, I doubt everyone will be able to source good 19" CRTs.

Sending out tomorrow, along with a whole bunch of packages for a few members here. Was there anything else I gotta send you?
Thank you! I wasn't trying to put pressure on you, just running out of time, really. :/

Nothing else on my end. My PM was just about this, and later I'd added a message about the E29 a few minutes after you posted the IC.

“what is the best 19" lcd monitor to use, I doubt everyone will be able to source good 19" CRTs.“

you want to put an LCD monitor inside a cute...

F06D446A-6796-494B-A181-A02469227734.jpeg

Back