What's new
Ask and you shall receive lol.. :D

View: https://youtu.be/GZUbVHgvYV0?t=10

88-F43587-1-A64-46-D3-9-BB2-E5-BAD0-D3-AA33.jpg

8960-A2-E8-38-F1-4-AE9-8299-FFF1258-CADEF.jpg

(This is the original Mini Cute, not the repro..)
Big ass bearded men at that!

I have no fomo when it comes to this thing but I do think it would have been cool to experience the unboxing and setup. I do love building and restoring cabinets just as much as playing them. The next cabinet he produces I might jump in. Just hope it's at least aero sized.

Still think these cabinets are ugly 🤣

Anyone have a K7000 chassis seller they can recommend? I was communicating with Buffett but we've been out of contact nearly 20 days. Hope he's alright.

Anyone have a K7000 chassis seller they can recommend? I was communicating with Buffett but we've been out of contact nearly 20 days. Hope he's alright.
What happened to your chassis? I thought you sent it off for repair.

I messaged him a couple weeks ago. Took a little while to get back to me but he's just really busy and seems to travel frequently to do repairs. My chassis is 1-2 months out ATM, so I would just be patient.

This thread gives me great envy 8o I don't quite regret purchasing since I really didn't want to source a monitor, but I admire all the love and work that went into these cabs by all parties.

Got the parts to repair my monitor in on Saturday, so spent a little time getting that up and running. Finally have the cute up and running! Played a few games, and still horrible at Ghouls 'n Ghosts, lol. It's been a while since I played the arcade version, so time to brush up on this one. Still have a couple more adjustments to make on the monitor and getting the cabinet all buttoned up, but should be easy from here.

Attachments

• PXL_20211025_041005130.jpg
    PXL_20211025_041005130.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 123
Back