What's new
For Sale
This showed up today, Im raging :D

1708381676615.png

I will wait for the assembly guide, but I probably won't have time to install it until late next week.
That is rocking

Can't wait to receive mine

Does Plastic have the instructions out yet or is that next week?! Mine says it’s on my doorstep as we speak 😲 and want to build this sucker!!! 🤩🙌🏼

I had to leave the office early today, am out tomorrow, AND get to deal with a surprise audit Thursday... So unfortunately instructions will be delayed just a bit. I promise I will get them done ASAP, for sure sometime this week.

I am at home tonight, so if anyone doesn't want to wait, and has ANY problems at all assembling, PM me pictures and a description! Hopefully there aren't any snags, though.

EDIT: And if anyone Fs anything up, I'm sure I can help out with replacement parts ;)

Here we go!!! 🤩🙌🏼 don’t think I am patient enough to wait for the instructions …. If I F’ this up I probably shouldn’t be working on arcade cabinets 🤣 - let’s do this!
Got the top assembled … base = tomorrow 🤩🙌🏼🙏🏼 thank you PlasticFactory so so beautiful

Attachments

• IMG_5049.jpeg
    IMG_5049.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 37
Seriously! This is some amazing top tier work! Excellent job. Superb craftsmanship. Better than anything we'd get anywhere else. I put most of mine together haha. Just a test fitting for now! Still working on it.

Attachments

• PXL_20240221_195455005.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240221_195455005.PORTRAIT.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 39
Wow, thank you both for the positive feedback on this! Delivering a quality product was the first thing I had in mind, so it's a relief.

I'm still expecting to have a guide and the mounting feet ready this week -- thanks again to everyone who ordered!

Also -- the 2.5mm *driver is not required to assemble the case. I ordered the wrong size and it didn't seem worth the RMA process.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you both for the positive feedback on this! Delivering a quality product was the first thing I had in mind, so it's a relief.

I'm still expecting to have a guide and the mounting feet ready this week -- thanks again to everyone who ordered!

Also -- the 2.5mm screw is not required to assemble the case. I ordered the wrong size, and it didn't seem worth the RMA process.
Good to know 🤣 haven’t gotten there yet but glad you told us about the 2.5mm’s before I end up scratching my head till all of my hair falls out 😝

Back