What's new
For Sale
Got the top assembled … base = tomorrow 🤩🙌🏼🙏🏼 thank you PlasticFactory so so beautiful
Well guys, beginning to end not a tough process. Even without the manual yet 😆 Ran into a hiccup that was no fault of the creators. My board is missing the standoffs that separate the main board from the sound and video boards 😵‍💫 out of nowhere the creator said he could help me and 3D printed me a set of standoffs …. Amazing. Guys you don’t find this kind of support out and about. The creator of this case is amazing. Thank you again very much.

What a beautiful case for such a great game! 🙏🏼🤙🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5067.jpeg
    IMG_5067.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 36
Well guys, beginning to end not a tough process. Even without the manual yet 😆 Ran into a hiccup that was no fault of the creators. My board is missing the standoffs that separate the main board from the sound and video boards 😵‍💫 out of nowhere the creator said he could help me and 3D printed me a set of standoffs …. Amazing. Guys you don’t find this kind of support out and about. The creator of this case is amazing. Thank you again very much.

What a beautiful case for such a great game! 🙏🏼🤙🏼
I’m digging the black on red aesthetic too 🤩✌🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5069.jpeg
    IMG_5069.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 53
Any chance one of you cats has already started and could get me a good pic of the bottom? I want to make sure I put the rubber feet in the right places.

Just FYI, I'm about to head to the plant to put together a quick photo album of assembly. It will be posted before the end of the weekend.

@HornheaDD you apply the feet to all of the innermost holes. The holes closest to the edge (on corners and middles) are for the longer standoffs. The remaining are for the printed brackets. You can use the brackets to easily identify which holes are for them. You use 14x feet total.

@ShllShockArcade looks fantastic! You should have the spacers Wednesday. I really like how the red brackets turned out.

Got it finished! Somehow I ended up missing 6 hex nuts, I'm not sure why. But I can just head to home Depot (it's down my street) and get a few more for pennies. I'll try to get this one arranged and take some pics of it in the little cab.

I'm PRETTY sure it will fit no issue lol

OK so it fit just fine. Perfect in fact, the little brace board in the back of the Arcade1Ups pushes against the enclosure and gives it some stability. But, sadly there's no real reason to take pics since its hidden in there. But yeah - holy crap this thing looks AWESOME. Thanks @plasticfactory !

OK so it fit just fine. Perfect in fact, the little brace board in the back of the Arcade1Ups pushes against the enclosure and gives it some stability. But, sadly there's no real reason to take pics since its hidden in there. But yeah - holy crap this thing looks AWESOME. Thanks @plasticfactory !
Dude I’m surprised you can fit this thing in an Arcade1Up! 😵 but how cool of an idea 🤩👍🏼

Does anyone have instructions on how to put it together thanks in advance.

Quick question i got pcb enclosure assembled and theres a issue with the jamma connection staying in place with out bending down since there's no support to hold it. I just placed the 2 extra rubber inserts to hold it in place how you guys do it?
1000007017.jpg

Attachments

• 20240309_115614.jpg
    20240309_115614.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240309_115514.jpg
    20240309_115514.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240309_115405.jpg
    20240309_115405.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 19
This is designed to be used with the JNX adapter only as it renders the OEM filter board unnecessary.

Back