What's new
In hand today guys!

hope you all get yours soon!
20221125_163407.jpg

$1,400 of Axunworks equipment, $300 of shipping and payment fees, and 8 months (edit: not 7):

PXL_20221126_035447615.jpg

PXL_20221126_035453681.jpg

PXL_20221126_035505101.jpg

I ordered from Axunworks when I was just getting into arcade hardware in March/April, so there's a bunch here that I've since gotten from other sources (JAMMA extension, USB/DB15 adapters, kick harnesses). Still., the Naomi CF/Netdimm and Cbox are pretty cool. It'll take me a while to test everything, though.

It was about 9 days from the shipping notice to receiving my items in California.

Last edited:
$1,400 of Axunworks equipment, $300 of shipping and payment fees, and 7 months:

I ordered from Axunworks when I was just getting into arcade hardware in March/April, so there's a bunch here that I've since gotten from other sources (JAMMA extension, USB/DB15 adapters, kick harnesses). Still., the Naomi CF/Netdimm and Cbox are pretty cool. It'll take me a while to test everything, though.

It was about 9 days from the shipping notice to receiving my items in California.
The only issue I have with Axunworks is that after I receive the order I want to order more because I love his quality... I just don't want to wait. lol

$1,400 of Axunworks equipment, $300 of shipping and payment fees, and 7 months:

Holy shit that is one nice haul!

Jealous!

The only issue I have with Axunworks is that after I receive the order I want to order more because I love his quality... I just don't want to wait. lol
I am hoping I feel the same way about the quality, but I am doubtful to ever order again from Axunworks

Just got my order as well. It took a very long time (I lost track) but it came. When I ordered my supergun in 2021 it only took about 10 weeks, so I really do think the wait time is due to a lot of factors beyond his control. I do think the communication should be more transparent about possibly waiting up to a year to receive your order though. I know for sure that I don't like having to tell my customers that I have to ship next weekend rather than this weekend due to reasons XYZ, but I still do it out of the respect that they entrusted me with their money. I don't know if it's a cultural communication difference, but I don't think a majority of us would be upset about Axun orders getting pushed back so long as we had a better idea of the reason.

Being backed up and not having the time to build your order is perfectly legitimate in my book. At least he accepts the order and you get a place in line. I certainly think it's better than that go online between the hours of such and such while refreshing your browser over and over and praying your order goes through. We all know that's only going to result in products getting flipped by somebody that doesn't need them. I prefer waiting in line and knowing I'll get my stuff eventually, but that's me, I'm not as horny for games as some people.

All of that being said, if you've even paid half attention to this forum this year, then the long wait times and infrequent communication from Axun is something you should already be aware of. You don't have much room to complain if you order already knowing this; it's been common knowledge for well over a year now. I'm not sure how much anybody has read into it, but those Chinese lockdowns are no joke. It's not that semi-optional mildly inconveniencing stuff that happened in the west. There’s always the possibility that he simply can't do anything and is unable to communicate at times. While that doesn't necessarily excuse providing us with at least one form of mass news update, I believe it is most definitely a possibility that everyone should consider before placing an order.

Anyway, that's my two yen on this subject.

TLDR: You’ll get your stuff eventually. Long waits and infrequent comms are well known now. Don’t order if not cool with it.

Last edited:
What’s the lead time looking like so far? Like 8 months? When did you guys order your stuff? April and may?

I got my part! Wow! What an early Christmas miracle! No emails, no nothing. It just arrived haha!

Attachments

• B03FA1C3-348B-4716-B7AC-FF480138F036.jpeg
    B03FA1C3-348B-4716-B7AC-FF480138F036.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 79
I forgot to order the kick harness cables with my order! God dammit! Now gotta pay another $35 for shipping and wait again for a stupid cable.

I forgot to order the kick harness cables with my order! God dammit! Now gotta pay another $35 for shipping and wait again for a stupid cable.
Surely someone on the forum can make you some cables?

Try @dos or @Lemony Vengeance -- Axun pinouts are somewhere on his page / on this site.

Just got my stuff in a few days ago! I'm in love with the build quality already, and every board I've tested so far has run like a dream. I ordered at the beginning of April, so I guess the lead time was about 9-10 months? I still need some more cables, most notably a CPS2 kick harness and a power cable for my Naomi. I may try to fabricate them or order them from somewhere else as I don't really want to wait another few months just for some cables. Either way, I'm very pleased. I think the wait was worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 74
Happy to see everyone getting their gear. Hopefully sentiments and expectations start to shift towards the positive. Just know it's going to be a waiting game, and it's well worth it. If you have hardware issues they typically get resolved as well.

I had an order come in recently for a CBOX, Jamma adapter and cables that was placed end of March this year. All the gear is working perfectly and the build is top-notch. The wait was definitely long but at the end I was not disappointed.

Back