What's new
Just received mine! Only weird thing is the angle feature is not working for me. I am going SCART out to my JVC DT-V1710CG. Anyone had a similar experience?

EDIT: I also tried VGA out and no dice there either.

Just received mine! Only weird thing is the angle feature is not working for me. I am going SCART out to my JVC DT-V1710CG. Anyone had a similar experience?

EDIT: I also tried VGA out and no dice there either.
There’s a switch on the back to turn it on and off. Comes in handy when you hook up boards that don’t need it.

There’s a switch on the back to turn it on and off. Comes in handy when you hook up boards that don’t need it.
I flick the correction switch on and press the angle button, but it doesn't do anything =/

I flick the correction switch on and press the angle button, but it doesn't do anything =/
Sorry, I misunderstood; I thought you were meaning the "correction" feature. The angle feature doesn't need a switch on the back, just the button. I had an issue with the first turbo button not working, and it turned the connection below the button needed more solder (on the user-facing side). It could also be as simple as the cable inside coming loose and you need to replug it.

Are none of the lights coming on and the controls not changing? A good way to test is go into a input test on any game that has it, hold the up button on your lever/controller, then cycle through the rotation options on the supergun. Up will change to left, to down, to right on the 90, 180, 270 settings accordingly (I just did it on mine to confirm). Nothing on your picture will change, only your controls. <- Just want to ensure you aren't misunderstanding what this feature is for.

If your controls are not changing as they should, then message Axun on his website; and also make a short YouTube video for him. He gives really detailed troubleshooting help if you are willing to open up the box. Just note that the response time won't be lightning-quick, but he will respond and help you until it is fixed.

Last edited:
Axun is telling me I need to provide customs clearance information. What does this even mean? Should he be providing the clearance information? I've never had to enter information to have things shipped to me before. I got my last part from Axun without having to fill out any forms. Now I'm just waiting on a couple of cables and I need customs clearance information?

update: So I called Fedex, apparently it's just sitting in customs and I don't actually have to fill out any forms. They said they'll try to expedite it. Stupid Fedex's website doesn't even work right.

Last edited:
I just wanted to chime in about my shipping time, as my order just arrived. I got a Pro power supply, and it was just about 6 months to the day. Shipped via UPS, which only took a couple of days once it was moving.

The wait was not horrendous, but I was prepared by everyone's prior discussions. Even with their disclaimer, now, that products are made to order and take a while, I think they would better set expectations by clearly stating that they're talking about 6+ months.

As far as communication goes, I was quite frustrated that they did not seem to be responding to me, only to find out that the message section on the website had inline responses with no email notification. He had been responding to me in hours if not minutes each time. Whoops.

Anyone know how to get the 6th kick button to work with this jamma extractor? I tried the button 6 switch but it doesn’t seem to do anything

Attachments

• 6720770C-19FA-4F7C-8969-BC987F935A54.jpeg
    6720770C-19FA-4F7C-8969-BC987F935A54.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 71
what can i help you with?
order numbers
questions?
hello, drfunk2k
Could you please check the status.

Order Number: SQ2023050940712523736
Creation Time: 2023-05-09 06:50:07

best regards.

My last order from Axun took about 9 months to arrive, and my first order (pre-Corona parts shortages/Chinese lockdowns) took about 3 months. Sometimes responses take weeks, sometimes you get a response right away.

To anyone on the fence about ordering from Axunworks:

I'm very happy with my Axunworks gear, it is all top quality. However, I will say this: you should not order anything that you need right this very moment because you will only be setting yourself up to become anxious, disappointed, and even frustrated. My advice would be to use a different supergun, power supply, harness, etc. to hold you over for up to a year.

My last order from Axun took about 9 months to arrive, and my first order (pre-Corona parts shortages/Chinese lockdowns) took about 3 months. Sometimes responses take weeks, sometimes you get a response right away.

To anyone on the fence about ordering from Axunworks:

I'm very happy with my Axunworks gear, it is all top quality. However, I will say this: you should not order anything that you need right this very moment because you will only be setting yourself up to become anxious, disappointed, and even frustrated. My advice would be to use a different supergun, power supply, harness, etc. to hold you over for up to a year.
hello, JOKO3

Thank you for your concern. 😊
I was afraid that there was no communication about the approximate shipping time after payment, so I made a fuss.
It is a manifestation of ordinary consumer psychology.
😅

I messaged him for a PSU and some CF cards I purchased back in January and got a response about a month before it shipped with an ETA. He must have an incredible backlog or going with batches for certain items. Zero issues with both of my orders. Ironically, my CF card netdim order only took about 2 weeks and I ordered it around Christmas. Arrived first week of January. I hit a slow patch apparently.

I messaged him for a PSU and some CF cards I purchased back in January and got a response about a month before it shipped with an ETA. He must have an incredible backlog or going with batches for certain items. Zero issues with both of my orders. Ironically, my CF card netdim order only took about 2 weeks and I ordered it around Christmas. Arrived first week of January. I hit a slow patch apparently.

hello,

I ordered 2 sets of the following items.

・RGB2MOD JP21/EURO RGB-SCART to RGBS/RGBHV/component
・Cable for the above products

If the procurement of parts does not start until a certain amount of orders have been received, I think it would be kind to the purchaser if that fact was specified in the description of each product.

Also, if there is a waiting list, the purchaser can rest assured by publishing a schedule table that can determine when the product is scheduled to be shipped from the sequence of the order number.

I was speculating as far as how orders are processed and why there are delays with shipment. There are a million posts telling people that you may be waiting for some time but agree it should probably be noted on the website.

In my case, video brightness is too dim, despite having the 2 rbg pots at max. This is using the SCART output. @Axun

1694986996496.png

Back