What's new
Thread is closed as this is too much drama for a transaction that didnt even start here. We are trying to help, but this quarrel would belong better in NG forums or at TO fans club.
@ItsBobDudes is in contact with @Arcade game and we expect for a resolution this week. If that doesnt happen, there is going to be consequences...

Last edited:
We've opened this thread again.
I've talked to @ItsBobDudes and he's in touch with @Arcade game already. In spite of our requests to provide that PayPal data he hasn't provided that yet, which I think it's already a very bad sign and practice. The thread is intended for @ItsBobDudes and @Arcade game to post here whatever they have to say in public and hope for a resolution, so please avoid posting and let's see what they come up with.

Last edited:
@Arcade game made good tonight. A trivial amount got lost in fees but no big deal. The math goes like this $1800 minus ~$50 for goods and services (that can be seen in the receipts) and minus ~50 for a PayPal chargeback fee. Came out to ~$1700. I consider the matter done, with a good ending considering the entire mess. I know @Arcade game has an ongoing situation with @Dekken. Omar tells me that he is going to clear that up next. I wish them luck and I hope they come to a good resolution as well. I know many of us are watching out.

bf0ce4c1-7d52-44f3-98d0-c368339c3d25-png.122555

I am happy to hear you got most of your money back @ItsBobDudes , but I think given the fact it's taken this long, and others are on the hook for over a year, and he continues to deliver items in conditions that he absolutely lied about, he really should not be allowed here anymore even if he does pay both parties back. He's got a history a mile long, not just these two transactions. Tigers don't change their stripes.

Tigers don't change their stripes.

Yeahhhh.... all this ordeal and he can't even eat the fees as a courtesy?? No thanks. BAN 🔨
Definitely have to agree to that. What was suppossed to be some nice experience getting a cabinet to play our favourite games, ended up being a huge mess. Thanks but no.

I'll close his account. If someone else has something to deal with him, please talk somewhere else. In General, I hope you all appreciate the fact that the transaction didnt even happen here and we have done our best to get a possitive conclussion on this.

Thanks.

Back