What's new
What model of BK Rejuvenator did you use on your Aero?

Mine is the 470.
You are an expert on reorganize and cleaning candy cabs ! The Aero looking beautiful ! Hope when i will get mine to not be need to much help for cleaning ! And also hope to figure & learn by myself to do things . I think i can help you with grabbing a M72 pcb ... Ninja Spirit is ... the thing is the italian buddy i colaborate to help him to sell pcbs asked me how much is even he knows to search for prices and i didn't give him any clue (i'm pissed of when he trying to be flipper,that's why i didn't give him the price was sold , in the hope he will put a good price after he will makes his researches ) because i know with how much was sold few times i've followed this game on japan auctions. Think on an offer to send him and maybe we have luck in this matter . Cheers

Last edited:
In case servicing the chassis doesn't help with this, rejuvenating the Mitsubishi tubes can do wonders. I rejuvenated a few and they now look amazing. The lightest setting / restore function was all it took.
is there a guide how to calibrate these monitors? my friends monitor right now is missing the green in total. hope the refresh of solder at the pots and the fix of the broken red one did fix the problem. we will check soon. but would be nice to know how to calibrate the colores and so on on this one then afterwards. hope its not the tube green missing total. @nem which device did you use for the rejun? here in germany there are only these Müter devices. not sure which one to get though.

thanks

is there a guide how to calibrate these monitors? my friends monitor right now is missing the green in total. hope the refresh of solder at the pots and the fix of the broken red one did fix the problem. we will check soon. but would be nice to know how to calibrate the colores and so on on this one then afterwards. hope its not the tube green missing total. @nem which device did you use for the rejun? here in germany there are only these Müter devices. not sure which one to get though.

thanks
Here is the best/easiest guide for calibrating your monitor’s colors—in my opinion, at least. You may need some additional hardware, (colorimeter, Raspberry Pi and a way to connect to your monitor). This method takes the guesswork out of color calibration.

Back