What's new
Hi. i just ordered a pras3 and am excited to get it. One question i have had about how the hardware is set up, if some hooks up a controller to the usb port, can it act like player 2?

Hi. i just ordered a pras3 and am excited to get it. One question i have had about how the hardware is set up, if some hooks up a controller to the usb port, can it act like player 2?
Yes on a Windows/Steam PC setup! Don't stress if it doesn't work out of the box, you may need to reroute the usb cable from the topside usb intake to the hub on the back (worst case), but it'll work.

Grats on the pickup, hope you enjoy the cabinet as much as we all have been.

Yes on a Windows/Steam PC setup! Don't stress if it doesn't work out of the box, you may need to reroute the usb cable from the topside usb intake to the hub on the back (worst case), but it'll work.

Grats on the pickup, hope you enjoy the cabinet as much as we all have been.
can you elaborate on this or show pics?

Anyone know how to tell ALLS NET models? I am trying NOT to get an X2 machine

Anyone know how to tell ALLS NET models? I am trying NOT to get an X2 machine

1709456541701.png

Does this PC support a 3.5 mechanical HDD? or just ssds? i wanna throw my 10tb drive in there but i dont wanna pull it out if its not gonna work lol

No, Only 2.5 inch ssd/hdd drives.
Electronically you can connect 3.5 inch drives, sure, but you can't mount them anywhere to the existing body.
Does this PC support a 3.5 mechanical HDD? or just ssds? i wanna throw my 10tb drive in there but i dont wanna pull it out if its not gonna work lol

Back