What's new
I don't think the pictures were ever replaced. What do you need pics of?

The number 1 post pics thumbnails shows (150x200 pixels), but if I try to click them for a bigger view, the mentioned error appears.

I was just trying to take a better look how C2 PCB in "multi supported" format looks like. Anyway, already found pics elsewhere.

Last edited:
F2B59161-BE55-4082-AC0E-BFC1842F06CF.jpeg

Red 5v
Green GND
Blue Reset

Ahhh, perfect! That will be about just like with S16B (S16B has a connector already there, just plug and play).

Thanks a lot. I'll get the software modified (game list) for the C2 and selector is ready.

Software modified, so basically the selector is ready. The best I can test is that the selector works technically fine with S16B (with S16B software) and then upload the C2 software to arduino...

Would be simpler to have a real C2 PCB and multi for testing, but cheapest (conversion) PCB I can find at the moment costs ~260 Euro shipped + multi on top. Multi isn't expensive, but the total costs will be a little too high for me at the moment.

Is anyone able to program the chips for the C2? I'd love to order a set.

I received the programmed chips from buyicnow.com, and installed into the C2 board today. Everything works fine :)

Had a great game of Thunderforce AC, but set the board to freeplay first, heh, as that game is a drainer (DipSw 1 all set to 'on' in case anyone wondering!).

What is the exact type of eproms needed for this kit?

It's not told in the instructions and impossible to see from those 150x200 pixel images in the first post (bigger images don't work as I told earlier).

What is the exact type of eproms needed for this kit?

It's not told in the instructions and impossible to see from those 150x200 pixel images in the first post (bigger images don't work as I told earlier).

We need 6 x 27c322-10

Back