What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Sega Control Panels

Top is Licensed panel, no rust
Middle seems original, has some rust
Bottom original Analog stick, no rust (pretty sure)

$100 for all 3 + Shipping.

IMG_4087.jpg

Last edited:
If you had a 1l6b panel, I would’ve taken the lot. Great price, sure it won’t last long, especially with the last one.

Wow, a lot of interest on these, will get shipping quotes out to peeps.

Ugh. Box is full, but add me to list of those wanting a quote.

Top is legit as well. Possibly done under license, but a lot of these were. They came in both 3 and 4 button (per side) flavors.

Excellent deal. I've paid more for a single 2P BC panel.

Top is legit as well. Possibly done under license, but a lot of these were. They came in both 3 and 4 button (per side) flavors.

Excellent deal. I've paid more for a single 2P BC panel.
Thanks for spotting that, updated my description.

Will have pics of the underside, and will be able to get shipping quotes to peeps later tonight or tomorrow, have lots to do today.

ill take these pm me your paypal and ill give you my address for shipping and send funds.

Will have to let you know. Theres like a list of peeps ahead of you.

I just managed to get a box to put these in so I can get a shipping quote.

So lets see what happens, I didnt know there would be so much interest in these.

Last edited:
Alright and had sent you a pm when you had just posted this so dont know what spot in waiting i am but let me know, thanks.

Yeah, for sure. Gonna see if I have more panel, I think I do from when I had my Blast cabs.

Sorry havent been back to storage, probably this weekend

The analog panel sold separately, so only the other 2 are left if anyone is interested. $50 + shipping

Sorry havent been back to storage, probably this weekend

The analog panel sold separately, so only the other 2 are left if anyone is interested. $50 + shipping
Had sent you a pm so just waiting on you to send payment for the pannel.

Back