What's new
For Sale
Okay, do you have your cabinet controls wired to a Jamma connection and the Dreamcast video plugging straight to the monitor?

Yes.

The dreamcaat has a gdemu, and using a levelhike hdmi out cable.

I ordered a new harness, since I cut wires odd the other. But I have a Vewlix showing up shortly. So the dreamcast may have to wait for me to get going.

Okay, well if don’t plan to use that cabinet for anything else than Dreamcast, I would say just remove the Jamma harness and get 2 Brook Retro boards and wire the controls to that.

You can buy a cable for the Brook Retro Board that connects to the Dreamcast controller port. Also the retro board works for many other retro consoles if you ever wanted to use another console. You would just need to buy the corresponding cable.

Well this thing plugs into your Dreamcast so you could just plug in a Dreamcast controller with a VMU into port 3 and 4

Well this thing plugs into your Dreamcast so you could just plug in a Dreamcast controller with a VMU into port 3 and 4
Then a fishing rod would still work with cable running through coin slot 😆
10 more days till it arrives, can't wait!

I just received my adapter here in Brazil, I will test and post the result here.
What I was in doubt was about the VMU but to my surprise it already has a save VMU integrated in the adapter.
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-04 at 08.41.13.jpeg

I just received my adapter here in Brazil, I will test and post the result here.
What I was in doubt was about the VMU but to my surprise it already has a save VMU integrated in the adapter.
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-04 at 08.41.13.jpeg
Very curious to see this in action.
Is that a gdemu in your DC?

Would love to see a VGA Dsub + 3.5mm audio jack version of this if it is ever revised. I absolutely hate the use of RCA cables here.

how ti switch to 240p for compatible game? Is it possible to inject complet saves, with all unbloked feature, and how to?

Got it already! Super quick shipping and really well packged.
Have the same issue with button mapping, will check if I can get it working with an adapter. For now only the 2p stick is working and no buttons yet 😑

Last edited:
The new model, even with the kick connector, maintains the CHAMMA pinout, with the kicks also on pins 25, 26, 27 of the jamma.
This caused me a problem because my jamma uses pins 27, 28 for GND causing controller triggers to stay on.
Solved this problem of triggers triggered image test was ok, audio test in mono ok, now I'm having a problem with the audio in the stereo amplifier, for some reason I'm having an absurd interference in the sound, I'm in contact with the manufacturer to try a possible solution.
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/pEUw-gWUOlg

Last edited:
In case anyone is looking for an easy way to adapt this to work in a JAMMA cab, I'd recommend a CHAMMA to JAMMA adapter, like the one JNX sells:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155224211926

Shows OOS on ebay, but I think he is a member here and you could try to send a message and see if he has anymore available.

In case anyone is looking for an easy way to adapt this to work in a JAMMA cab, I'd recommend a CHAMMA to JAMMA adapter, like the one JNX sells:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155224211926

Shows OOS on ebay, but I think he is a member here and you could try to send a message and see if he has anymore available.
there are 2 other sites I found: Mikes arcade and PCBjunkie, not sure they have stock
or you go the DIY way :)

Back