What's new

bravesirchris

Student
Reaction score
Has anyone got a Sega Race Tv recovery disc, I've got a very dead hard drive and if I can get a copy of the recovery disc with out paying an arm & leg from Sega that would be a great help.

Export version disc is in Mame. Just Google 'dvp-0044.chd'. Use chdman.exe to convert into raw image and then burn with any decent burning software (like ImgBurn 2.5.0.0).

Export version disc is in Mame. Just Google 'dvp-0044.chd'. Use chdman.exe to convert into raw image and then burn with any decent burning software (like ImgBurn 2.5.0.0).
Hi,
I have a sega race tv with brocken hdd, replaced the disk, download dvp-0044.chd, convert into raw image and burned the dvd, connected my usb dvd but it wont make any deference. Am I missing something?
pls help

P.S. my first post in this forum :)

What does the root of your burned ISO look like?

Are you sure your DVD drive is compatible with the Lindbergh?

are you bootling into the cf-card with the dvd connected?

What does the root of your burned ISO look like?

Are you sure your DVD drive is compatible with the Lindbergh?
the dvd is not readable by win10 system, no i dont know about the usb dvd, its a basic sata2usb adapter

are you bootling into the cf-card with the dvd connected?
yes the cf is booting every time until no destination disk, now that i changed it I get validate destination disk

no i dont know about the usb dvd, its a basic sata2usb adapter

You have to connect the drive to a USB port. If you don't have an adapter for the mini USB ports, you can remove the mini USB block, there are standard sized ports behind it.

You have to connect the drive to the USB ports. If you don't have an adapter for the mini USB ports, you can remove the mini USB block, there are standard sized ports behind it.
Thats what i did, I connected a usb to sata adaptor and an internal sata dvd. But now I'm not so sure about the data extraction from the chd file, because i cant see any data in the dvd. Maybe you could tell me the correct command line or point me to a "how to" ?

Ahh, I see. The SATA DVD drive is likely your issue.

There isn't anything special about the command.

extractraw -i dvp-0044.chd -o dvp-0044.iso

Burning the iso to a DVD should result in a unreadable disc in Windows.

Ahh, I see. The SATA DVD drive is likely your issue.

There isn't anything special about the command.

extractraw -i dvp-0044.chd -o dvp-0044.iso
I will try some more dvd drives then, thank you very much.

Back