What's new
For Sale

thechop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got 2X Daytona USA 2 power edition romboards and sec boards £80 each plus shipping
Virtual on 2 romboard and sec board £80 plus shipping
Star Wars trilogy romboards( needs sec board) £60 plus shipping
Virtual on model 2B Crx romboard with link board needed to play £20 or free if you buy the model3 romboards.
Got 2 working model 3 step 2.0/2.1 CPU boards £50 each plus shipping.

Good deal if you take them all.

Bought this off Joel a while back with some other stuff, already got one I bought off pen a while back lol.

£150 plus shipping.SOLD

Also nos taito Jamma to JVS adaptor with built in sound amp brand new opened once to test, plug and play Naomi/type X etc etc in egret 3 AWSD also can be put in egret 2 with small mod rare apparently.

£150plus shipping.SOLD

CPS2 multi £300 plus shipping.SOLD
CPS3 multi £300 plus shipping.SOLD

SEGA Lindbergh gunboardsx2 £80 each plus shippingSOLD
SEGA Lindbergh JVS I/O board £80 plus shipping
SEGA NAOMI gun board £60 plus shipping

SEGA Naomi carts.
Jambo Safari. £60
Airline pilots. £60
SEGA marine fishing.£60
Pair of Virtua cop 3 guns and nos gun sensor £250SOLD
SEGA model 3 emergency call ambulance boardset cage £300 plus shipping.SOLD
Egret 3 1P panel £70
KYdfdU.jpg

Last edited:
You need to add your location to your profile so folks know where you'll be shipping from. That being said, I'd be interested in the Taito Jamma board.

Oh right, I'll admit I'm struggling a bit getting to grips with things on here, must be my age haha.

Taito amp still available, added SEGA gun boards.

Last edited:
I think that it is better to put some pictures, details, ... of the items you are selling ;)
And maybe some informations about your track records on eBay or other forums so people will feel more or less comfortable on dealing with you !

Check out Arcadeotaku, shmups,Jamma+, UKVAC, hell, even the neogeo forum if your worried, same username.

I would be interested on:

SEGA Lindbergh gunboards
SEGA NAOMI gun boards

Can you post pics and/or model numbers??

I have 2 Lindbergh gunboard said left but only 1 Naomi now as one sold, marquee holder is also for sale for £80, no chips or cracks.

Added some Naomi carts, take all three for a discount.

Last edited:
I do also have the cage that houses the gun board all the wiring and I/O and had the psu and sound boards for Lindbergh in there too, straight out of a cab.

q4UnfK.jpg
SUueNr.jpg

Also have a complete hotd4 setup(albeit with no mobo), I had this in a Naomi cab, all it needs is a 110v feed, it has a black connector which just plugs into the standard connector at the base of the Naomi.
American wiring too this loom as from USA cabinet.£400SOLD AND SHIPPED.

Lmlddc.jpg

S0jUf5.jpg

Eun4Dt.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent for complete hotd4 setup(albeit with no mobo),

Last edited:
PM and email sent requesting refund. Thank you!

Taito JVS amp back up for sale.

Thanks

Pete.
KSt9tS.jpg

Last edited:
Back