What's new

Williamsfan82

Student
Reaction score
Hi All,

Found a Sega Universal cab as cosmic smash mamed to a multicade. Anyone have wiring info, want to buy it and return to spec. Also, any idea of value?

Does it have a translucent monitor surround?

Do you have any pics of the cab?

What is attached is what I've seen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191125-115744_letgo~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-115744_letgo~2.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20191125-115751_letgo~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-115751_letgo~2.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: nem
Got a deal worked out, if it's worth picking up. Got a great Naomi I can reinstall.

Very cool. It has the translucent monitor surround. I've never seen one before.

The control panels aren't that hard to find, so returning it back to stock shouldn't be too hard.

It's a great game.

As it is, $500 tops.

The monitor surround is a very cool piece, but nobody except a Naomi collector will care about it. Apart from that (and the legs, I guess), it's a regular Naomi Universal upright with a 31khz only monitor, an awful looking control panel, a Chinese multi board and a hacked in jamma harness.

As it is, $500 tops.

The monitor surround is a very cool piece, but nobody except a Naomi collector will care about it. Apart from that (and the legs, I guess), it's a regular Naomi Universal upright with a 31khz only monitor, an awful looking control panel, a Chinese multi board and a hacked in jamma harness.
A fair assessment for this NUC, but values and demand always differ depending on locations and buyer's desires, OP. Make sure to take this advice very well, though, if you're the one buying.

Nem and Joe,

Thanks for this info, I appreciate you both. Think I'm going to let this one go.

Back