What's new
Mark your items as sold

tinchen3112

Student
Reaction score
For Sale is a Ringedge 2 Multi incl. red Rental Keychip.
As this Red Keychip is nearly impossible to get or buy i paid some time over 80k Yen + Shipping + Customs for this Computer.
This Complete Device is the best option u can have if you are interested in exploring the Ringedge including its latest secrets.
Note: Everything is original, nothing was changed or modified!

Price: SOLD

Last edited:
already answered.
this is not a pirated Multi like which is for example available for lindbergh....this games on this device cannot be played directly.

Yeah those games in the picture are just the games that the PCB hosted when it was connected to the online service. They were downloaded onto the secondary SSD inside the system. You need hacked versions in order to run them by themselves. Therefore you are really just buying hardware that is able to run those games.

That keychip is very nice and hard to get, definitely you don't see them often, however in order to avoid anyone buying thinking that it will run all these games as it is, that won't be possible unless you use hacked versions.

I actually thought I had expressed myself clearly in my sales thread, but of course the admins are right :)

If you´r only interest is playing, then u can do 0 with that machine, for this u have to buy this games as bootleg....Sadly there is no other Option.
Thís Machine is for People who like to reverse Engeneering to see how allnet works and would be a important part if you want emulate allnet in your home.

Last edited:
Back