sdi.png

Attachments

• sdi.bmp
    320 bytes · Views: 315
Sukeban

sukeban.gif

sukeban_orig.gif

Hardly my best work, but not really feeling the source material :P

EDIT: looks like a dude in a sombrero and and an alien thing with arms wide open...

Attachments

• sukeban.bmp
    318 bytes · Views: 108
Nice one @nem . Yeah sometimes you can only do so much with the source material.

Here’s our current status, asterisks denotes the smaller format images:

Sega System 16B OLED images

DONE - Ace Attacker *
DONE - Alien Syndrome
DONE - Altered Beast
DONE - Aurail
DONE - Bay Route
DONE - Bullet
Charon
Cotton
DONE - Dunk Shot
DONE - Dynamite Dux
DONE - E-Swat
Excite League
Fantasy Zone II
DONE - Flash Point
DONE - Golden Axe
Heavy Weight Champ
DONE - M.V.P. *
Passing Shot
DONE - Riot City
Ryu Kyu
DONE - SDI *
Shinobi
DONE - Sonic Boom *
DONE - Sukeban Jansi Ryuko *
DONE - Super League *
DONE - Tetris *
Time Scanner
DONE - Toryumon *
DONE - Tough Turf
Wonder Boy III : Monster Lair
DONE - Wrestle War
Gonna take a break and get some lunch.

This afternoon/evening I’ll take on Cotton (because I love that game), and the more difficult Wonderboy. That one’s going to be tough.
Feel free to keep going, nem! Just leave me those 2. :thumbsup:

Cotton was harder than I thought because of the Fantastic Night Dreams part. I couldn't fit it onto one line. Turned out ok though!

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• cotton.bmp
    320 bytes · Views: 279
  • cotton.jpg
    cotton.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 299
Holy crap!

This is crazy cool!

Thanks for all of the hard work guys!

Please put me down for one of these with both secrets 1 and 2.

Personally if these were available for every multi kit, I would buy one for each one I own.

It's like the next generational step in the evolution of multi kits. First there were dip switches, then an LCD, and now OLED!

Awesome Sauce!

:D

P.S. Will this be able to have a 3 foot extension?

Last edited:
It's like the next generational step in the evolution of multi kits. First there were dip switches, then an LCD, and now OLED!

Awesome Sauce!

:D

P.S. Will this be able to have a 3 foot extension?
Next will be onscreen displays. :D

To answer your last question... 8)

Yes there's an RF remote, which is actually my preferred way of controlling it... And there's something else I'll showcase once I have it in hand...

Still establishing the best way to handle supply of the remote. One idea that @oneleaf86 ran by me, and I like it, is to program it to respond to the unused channels of an OSSC remote. The OSSC responds to the TV input programmed codes, but there's two further available inputs, SAT/DVB and DVD/HiFi. This way it won't interfere with OSSC usage as the S16 codes will be on the other two inputs. Most people already have an OSSC remote, if not they're cheap and easy to buy. They're really good quality too, the range is amazing.

Shinobi is super easy. You can just pull the logo as is from the title screen. However, IMO the face is the eye catcher, so I tried to incorporate that in to the design. You can only do so much with 32px, so I'm not sure if it looks dopey or not.

shinobi.gif

shinobi_orig.gif

EDIT: the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's staying! Do your own if you think it sucks! :P

Attachments

• shinobi.bmp
    574 bytes · Views: 104
Last edited:
Shinobi is super easy. You can just pull the logo as is from the title screen. However, IMO the face is the eye catcher, so I tried to incorporate that in to the design. You can only do so much with 32px, so I'm not sure if it looks dopey or not.

shinobi.gif

shinobi_orig.gif

EDIT: the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's staying! Do your own if you think it sucks! :P
"Eyes" have to agree with you, the Shinobi logo looks really cool. This is quite the evolution from DIP switches.

Those look great, nem! The eyes should look really good on the OLED. Nice job :thumbsup:

I decided to change Cotton to the larger format and make the image a bit more interesting by featuring Cotton the witch girl, as well as having the title font a closer match to the original:

index.php

cotton.png

compared to this:

index.php

I think the new one works a lot better.

Attachments

• cotton.bmp
    576 bytes · Views: 212
Back