What's new
Hi, please put me on the list for v1.5 too. One piece please. When are you going to finish the V2 (SD card version)? And is the 1.5 version available yet? Thank you.

OK. And how do you want to pay? Send a a PM pls. thx

what's new with 1.5 please? One dumb question must turn off the system for change game with dip switch (without remote).

what's new with 1.5 please? One dumb question must turn off the system for change game with dip switch (without remote).

As I understand it, Rev 1.5 is the same as 1.0 for functionality but changes some of the Multi PCB design to make it more reliable. And you will need to turn power off to switch games without a remote since the remote toggles the Reset line.

thx so much, do you know if other remote is it avallable and where please?

I have game selector available with LCD-display. Similar to ST-V multi selector.

For a fair play for other models too: I think there is also OLED selector (or at least there was a project for one?) and a rotary switch selector.

Hello
Do we know anything about when the Multi Kit Ver. 2.0 will be available and what improvements will it implement?

Thank you

Reactions: VJP
Hello
Do we know anything about when the Multi Kit Ver. 2.0 will be available and what improvements will it implement?

Thank you

The 16B Multi 2.0 would inject decryption keys into the Sega custom CPUs so that unmodified ROMs can be used, but it’s several years out and might not support the entire game library like the current Multi does.

The only reason I haven't bought the multi yet was because of the announcement of version 2. But if that doesn't come out for a few years, I'd probably buy version 1.5.

Can anyone confirm that it will be a few more years? Then I will not wait so long and buy version 1.5. I don't want to order and then the new version comes out this year😅

hi all, just received my multi s16 and would like to put the nice labels on my EPROMs. Do you know where I can found them? The one with SEGA Multi System16

Thanks

The only reason I haven't bought the multi yet was because of the announcement of version 2. But if that doesn't come out for a few years, I'd probably buy version 1.5.

Can anyone confirm that it will be a few more years? Then I will not wait so long and buy version 1.5. I don't want to order and then the new version comes out this year😅

@Mitsurugi-w would know for sure how far out Version 2.0 is.

Reactions: VJP
"good" to hear - will take one :)

Back