What's new
radiant_silvergun.gif

So much more easier making these at 128 x 64 px.

Darn it. Nem took the best one! Looks good bro

Reactions: nem
I inverted rsgun as it looked better
I saved them as bitmap as well
Here are a couple photos

Attachments

• 5673DECC-5104-4274-AC0B-3961EC307828.jpeg
    5673DECC-5104-4274-AC0B-3961EC307828.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 5B9EC675-9AA6-419E-9F27-C9447146F55B.jpeg
    5B9EC675-9AA6-419E-9F27-C9447146F55B.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 128
That Final Fight one looks better on the OLED but it looks like the half-tone effect on the ship for Radient Silvergun got lost during the inversion.

what's your guys process for making these? I have a project that I'd like to do something like this

I inverted rsgun as it looked better

Yeah, that's how I intended it to look. With the System 16 OLED selector you had to do them in reverse.

it looks like the half-tone effect on the ship for Radient Silvergun got lost during the inversion.

I think it's still there, it just doesn't capture well in the photo.

what's your guys process for making these?

I usually find the title screen online. Crop the logo. Convert it to 1bit color depth. I try different reduction methods and use the one that saves the most details. Then pixel resize it to 128px wide. Usually it will turn out shit (except with Radiant, where the lettering was almost perfect), but I get a rough base to work on. Then just manually rework it.

Anyway, I'm doing these at random. Also forum upload doesn't accept .bmps.

puzzle_and_action_treasure_hunt.gif

Yea I am sure I screwed up the inversion of rsgun
If someone who knows that they are doing can make it look better please do and I will update the photo

I do not see Treasure Hunt in the list of STV games in the rollup? Maybe mine is out of date

I do not see Treasure Hunt in the list of STV games in the rollup? Maybe mine is out of date

Really? It's like the best game on the platform!

It's the English version of Sando-R.

Here it is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 105
I’ll try to get through a bunch more this weekend.

@nem dibs on Die Hard Arcade! It’s one of my favorite games, let me tackle that one please!

Reactions: nem
Back