What's new
King-of-air VGA only PCB's
I wanted to play around with one of these, but I've had two of these show up, work for an hour or less, then go completely dead. I gave up and moved on. :(

they're very voltage sensitive - more so than the 60-in-1 pcb and the micro-sd's aren't the best quality so it's easy to kill them.

IGS PGM would be cool even if it's just a knights of valour and cave platform. A lot of value there too since cave pcbs go for thousands now, just give me a heads up so I can pick up a PGM before the price spike.

Is that the secret? I keep trying to jam $400 in my Neo geo but that doesn't work...
Nope, that doesn't work, I tried it already...

NeoGeoMultiKitNotWorking.jpg

Is that the secret? I keep trying to jam $400 in my Neo geo but that doesn't work...
Huh, it worked for me... Oh I see your problem Brent -- Neo carts have two pcb's inside them but you've only got your bills connected to one of the connectors. You gotta fold the bills in half and stick the other end in the 2nd pin connector, then you're all set!

Huh, it worked for me... Oh I see your problem Brent -- Neo carts have two pcb's inside them but you've only got your bills connected to one of the connectors. You gotta fold the bills in half and stick the other end in the 2nd pin connector, then you're all set!
Agree, also works with swiss francs, tested and aproved !

wanted to give some feedback on the CPS1 case.. the case is perfect with my Sf 2 hyper fighting.. I have final fight, magic sword and area 88 which the case does not fit well because the lower board is longer than the upper board.. I am not sure if my boards are boot legs or because there are two versions of the lower board.. what you end up is with no screws on the front since the holes do not line up and about 17% of the board exposed..I am able to mout the board but it is only secured by two screws, two holes that line up..

the SF2 hyper lower and upper boards are the same sides and the four screws holes line up nicely to mout the board on the cases.. any how just wanted to let others know just in case that you are panning on ordering.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    744.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Nice @SNK-NEO-GEO!

And yes, the very first version of the A board are longer (and tend to fail more than the shorter ones...)

Basically CPS1 A board comes in 3 flavours:
- Long Board, 10 MHz
- Short board, 10 MHz
- Short board, 12 MHz (called 'Dash')

And additionally you could add a fourth flavour:
- CPS 1.5 board with Q sound

Nice @SNK-NEO-GEO!

And yes, the very first version of the A board are longer (and tend to fail more than the shorter ones...)

Basically CPS1 A board comes in 3 flavours:
- Long Board, 10 MHz
- Short board, 10 MHz
- Short board, 12 MHz (called 'Dash')

And additionally you could add a fourth flavour:
- CPS 1.5 board with Q sound
good to know.. thanks

Where do I look to see if I have a 10 or 12? I believe mine is a 12 because I purchased it along with a Hyper Fighting B board. I let the B-board go when I got my CPS2 multi, but kept the A board to use with Final Fight.

If it came with hyper fighting it's a cps1' (cps1 dash) aka 12mhz board.

That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to know if there was a way to tell for sure via serial number or something.

Back