What's new
你尝试使用最低的刻录速度进行刻录,最好在二手市场买一个IDE ATAPI DVD光驱,或者你把光驱单独供电。

Oh just tried training mode and it goes to black but music still plays. You can go back to the system test menu

I did get it to load a character model after a few times but it got stuck on loading game. It seems like a issue with the DVD drive or DVD itself. I'll try burning a different disk at x1 to see if that helps.
Get a replacement DVD drive, LG GDR 4164B or 8164B, I use 8164B and it works perfect for SC & Tekken games

I ordered a new drive. The disks burned at x1 didn't work. I'm brining a soul calibur 2 disk and dongle home to see if that will work tonight

So the game works 100% now. It was the dvd drive. Its weird because its the same exact model number that my tekken 5 is running on but I guess it was the wrong year or something. I ended up getting a LG Electronics GDR-8163B DVD-ROM Drive that worked first try.

So the game works 100% now. It was the dvd drive. Its weird because its the same exact model number that my tekken 5 is running on but I guess it was the wrong year or something. I ended up getting a LG Electronics GDR-8163B DVD-ROM Drive that worked first try.
nice :)

Back