What's new
I asked you to change the shipping address to the new address because I moved, and you even reconfirmed the shipping address just before you sent the item, but you sent it to the old address?
Please send me pm Not in here
Send me your order number.
İf you told me change the adress, then i changed it.

I think you are looking to system automatic message and you see the old adress.

As i said, these are personal things. Not necessary to talk in here
I emailed to you to confirm your new adress again yesterday.
And you packet is.going to your new adress

Last edited:
Hi everyone
I got my spinner joystick and panel yesterday.
I will test it this week end
Thank you so much Hursit !!!

They got sold quick. Just as i predicted. If this doesn't get another run expect to see resellers sales popping up for crazy prices <X

They got sold quick. Just as i predicted. If this doesn't get another run expect to see resellers sales popping up for crazy prices <X
Yeah cause that’s totally unlike the prices for the originals…

hi : sir

I would be interested in 2 more. For a mod project of a toaplan game.

regards
euphoria
🙃

hi : monster
Yes exactly. Still waiting for some photos from a member here. Need pics of the tilt part. If you can let me some photo's i would really appreciate it.
If anyone also wants to sell some spinners to suit Please let me know. This includes used, non working and non tilt spinners that may suit my application.

regards
euphoria
🙃

hi : monster

Yes exactly. Still waiting for some photos from a member here. Need pics of the tilt part. If you can let me some photo's i would really appreciate it.
If anyone also wants to sell some spinners to suit Please let me know. This includes used, non working and non tilt spinners that may suit my application.

regards
euphoria
🙃
I will upload a video hopefully later for you mate.

omg
i want that .
@hursit do you want it for personal reasons, or for a repro....!!!!

I have the same kit, I would be happy to send to you for a repro, but I really doubt the community would want to pay for this game (even though it seems cool).

But, with it eventually getting to MiSTer, maybe there will be more demand?

@hursit do you want it for personal reasons, or for a repro....!!!!

I have the same kit, I would be happy to send to you for a repro, but I really doubt the community would want to pay for this game (even though it seems cool).

But, with it eventually getting to MiSTer, maybe there will be more demand?
I need it. Dear god someone make a repro or loan me the controls for it so I can finish Ghox and Teki Paki off.

Edit: Want to do the same thing I did with LS-30's for Ikari III / Search and Rescue

I need it. Dear god someone make a repro or loan me the controls for it so I can finish Ghox and Teki Paki off.

Edit: Want to do the same thing I did with LS-30's for Ikari III / Search and Rescue
Well I'd be happy to loan it to you for the MiSTer group, but really, I don't think there is much to it. It's just a spinner that rocks back and forth right? Also Teki Paki? I didn't know it could use it...

Well I'd be happy to loan it to you for the MiSTer group, but really, I don't think there is much to it. It's just a spinner that rocks back and forth right? Also Teki Paki? I didn't know it could use it...
They come hand in hand (Teki Paki/Ghox). I want to make an adapter for the Ghox spinner with an rp2040.

Back