What's new
Ok I tried the above and no change still does not recognize the joystick or buttons attached. I went and purchased snac to db15 and still does not work. Is there changes that need to be made now I have the snac module?
20240106_151600.jpg
覆盖替换config文件夹📁和MiSTer.ini到sd卡根目录,摇杆还是不能使用吗?请尝试拔掉其他任何usb游戏控制器设备和usb游戏控制器无线接收器。然后重启MiSTer试一下。

JVS-主机 USB A附近的led是否会闪烁?

From your previous response.
Hello, you need to flash the kernel system that supports DB15 to support DB15. How do I flash the kernel system that supports DB15?
At the same time, you must use a 9-core USB3.0 data cable. Yes brand new 9-core USB3.0 cable

I have installed the mister.ini files in the root directory and have unplugged everything except for the wireless network and a keyboard.

From your previous response.
Hello, you need to flash the kernel system that supports DB15 to support DB15. How do I flash the kernel system that supports DB15?
At the same time, you must use a 9-core USB3.0 data cable. Yes brand new 9-core USB3.0 cable

I have installed the mister.ini files in the root directory and have unplugged everything except for the wireless network and a keyboard.
你好,除了安装我给您的ini文件到sd根目录下,sd卡根目录下安装了我发送给您的config文件夹了吗?这个config文件夹保存着按键映射信息。

重要的:JVS-主机 USB A附近的led是否会闪烁?

以上信息确认后,我上传一个支持db15核心的文件,然后您可以试试是否可以工作。因为支持db15接口的核心,需要和usb配合使用。usb用来操作菜单选择游戏。

I am going to do a fresh load of the mister software and will load the files again.

I am going to do a fresh load of the mister software and will load the files again.
可以试试。 另外,上面我说的led是快速闪烁,还是慢速闪烁?有清晰一些的视频录像吗?

I will work to get a better video tomorrow when its a little warmer.

The LED blinks about once a second.

I installed a fresh load, copied over the folder and ini config put them in the root directory and still when I go to configure the joystick it is not detected.

could I have some of the switches wrong on the board?

Here is a link to the USB cable I am using
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3TQGTLS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Ruaeoda USB to USB Cable 1.5 ft, USB 3.0 Male to Male Type A to Type A Double Sided USB Cord for Data Transfer Compatible with Hard Drive, Laptop, DVD Player, TV, USB 3.0 Hub, Monitor and More​

The LED blinks about once a second.

I installed a fresh load, copied over the folder and ini config put them in the root directory and still when I go to configure the joystick it is not detected.

could I have some of the switches wrong on the board?

Here is a link to the USB cable I am using
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3TQGTLS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Ruaeoda USB to USB Cable 1.5 ft, USB 3.0 Male to Male Type A to Type A Double Sided USB Cord for Data Transfer Compatible with Hard Drive, Laptop, DVD Player, TV, USB 3.0 Hub, Monitor and More​

复制config文件夹和MiSTer.ini文件到sd卡根目录后,不需要其他额外配置就可以直接使用,请重新复制config文件夹和MiSTer.ini文件到sd卡根目录,然后直接使用就可以。

如果您配置按键。可能会破坏config文件夹里面已经配置好的按键映射。

Back