What's new

SQArcade

Student
Reaction score
mmexport1669859432966.jpg
integrated JAMMA cabinet, JVS cabinet, fully supported MiSTer FPGA expander, Two-channel Xinput high-speed controller, input control can be set to lock player 1 and player 2.
Control can exchange input mapping between player 1 and player 2 at any time without restarting the machine.

The video brightness gain can be adjusted by knob to match any CRT display with 0.7bvpp~3.3vpp.

Audio processing uses the front stage of automotive audio processing chip. Audio is clean and noise-free.

Direct access to 5v through JAMMA interface, without additional power adapter.

All JAMMA cabinets and all JVS cabinets are supported.

If your JVS cabinet is a high-definition monitor, you only need to convert the HDMI of MiSTer FPGA to VGA or use native HDMI to access your high-definition JVS cabinet.

With SNAC-DB15 input, 2 million key scanning speeds per second, experience the game's native feeling without delay.

Bring out the 4/5/6 keys of player 1 and player 2.
The 4/5/6 keys of player 1 and player 2 are led out through XH2.54-8P port.
mmexport1669859452179.jpg
mmexport1670942795194.jpg
mmexport1669859428441.jpg

Last edited:
I was considering this, since I can't find any where else for sale.

Anybody have experience with this? It looks somewhat different them what I normally see out there.

Finally received this. It looks like an upgrade from the one above with the jvs supply. It would be nice to have a manual.

I will post more when I have time to get it running.

Finally got it hooked up into a cab looks like it is not detecting the joystick and buttons attached to the Jamma connector. The sound is good and the monitor needed some adjustment but not sure why the joystick and buttons don't work.

Finally got it hooked up into a cab looks like it is not detecting the joystick and buttons attached to the Jamma connector. The sound is good and the monitor needed some adjustment but not sure why the joystick and buttons don't work.
Hello, where is the controller? Is it the onboard golden finger controller?I will help you.

Last edited:
the controller and buttons are attached directly to the Jamma.

the controller and buttons are attached directly to the Jamma.
please Try to edit sdcard root dir MiSTer.ini file,try to delete Semicolon in the picture,Unplug other controller receivers. And connect the USB bridge to dE10-Nano.

Attachments

• IMG_20220724_114103.jpg
    IMG_20220724_114103.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 30
The post above is a couple of pictures of how I have it hooked up and the error. I went into the ini and un-commented the two lines but it did not make any differences. What am I missing.

Thank you

The post above is a couple of pictures of how I have it hooked up and the error. I went into the ini and un-commented the two lines but it did not make any differences. What am I missing.

Thank you
你现在选择的是jammASD键盘布局,vid和pid不是我上面发的图片中的那样子。取消注释的必需是
no_merge_vid = 0X045E
no_merge_pid = 0X028E

然后必须注释掉
jamma_vid和jamma_pid

Thank you
请使用附件文件,解压后,覆盖您的sd卡根目录,即可使用。

Attachments

• 1_MiSTer_data.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 40

Thank you
Screenshot_20231221_134833.jpg

解压缩后,图片中的 config 文件夹和 MiSTer.ini文件,覆盖到sd卡根目录。

Ok I tried the above and no change still does not recognize the joystick or buttons attached. I went and purchased snac to db15 and still does not work. Is there changes that need to be made now I have the snac module?
20240106_151600.jpg

Ok I tried the above and no change still does not recognize the joystick or buttons attached. I went and purchased snac to db15 and still does not work. Is there changes that need to be made now I have the snac module?
20240106_151600.jpg
你好,需要刷写支持DB15的 内核系统才可以支持DB15.
同时必须使用9芯的USB3.0数据线.

Back