What's new
How i felt when i got Q prompt PM from miisalo today... :D
thor-s-hammer-more-the-3-simple-weapons-that-give-their-wielder-great-power-i-have-the-614258.jpg
I'll be the next! Can't wait!!

Just received my selector. Thank you!
I have to install it now. :)

got mine the other day just haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Anyone wants to act as distributor? Probably need to send lot of these to the States and it might be cheaper to send everything in one package with tracking and someone distributes them there. I could even send some extra for later sales?

Anyone wants to act as distributor? Probably need to send lot of these to the States and it might be cheaper to send everything in one package with tracking and someone distributes them there. I could even send some extra for later sales?
Depending on how you want to handle it I could do that for you. I've got a good amount of free time and know how to pack things right. Shoot me a PM if you'd like :).

I could help you out also if rewrite can't. Would definitely save you and others cash on shipping.

I could help you out also if rewrite can't. Would definitely save you and others cash on shipping.
And you could actually make wiring and the cables for these. It does not make sense to send those from here adding weight to the shipment, but you could have flat cable etc kit for these. I'm sending you pm later.

rewrite, thanks for your offer, I appreciate it, but if mitsurugi-w is willing to distribute these, he is kind of official guy and he can also add cables etc for these.

I didn't take the easter holiday trip to the east Finland, I got sick yesterday so my family went without me. Feeling quite ok, this evening, I started to build the selectors for the people in the queue and hopefully finish those and few extra tomorrow or monday. I'll discuss with mitsurugi how to go from here, I'll probably send the selector to him.

rewrite, thanks for your offer, I appreciate it, but if mitsurugi-w is willing to distribute these, he is kind of official guy and he can also add cables etc for these.
Saw that coming :P. No hard feelings, just wanted to offer to help out :).

Miisalo, got my 2 kits in the mail, thank you. I will set them up this weekend when I have time.

Miisalo, got my 2 kits in the mail, thank you. I will set them up this weekend when I have time.
Thanks for the info!

And I'm going to send 18 selector to mitsurugi-w tomorrow. So everyone living in states, the ones in the queue and the new orders will get the selector from him (and pay him). It takes 6-14 days him to get the selectors.

I will still handle sending to the europe.

I'm going on vacation for a week starting Friday so I will need time to get situated when I come back and order the proper wiring to send out to everybody.

I'm going on vacation for a week starting Friday so I will need time to get situated when I come back and order the proper wiring to send out to everybody.
Don't feel any rush. As anxious as I'm sure most of us are, we're just super thankful for you putting in your time :).

I'm glad you've made progress with the jamma adaptor! :) I'm still really looking forward to this!

Thanks for all of your hard work.

So if I want to connect 5v and GND to to ST-V board instead of the multi-cart should I just wire it up to the jamma connector?

How are people connecting the selector to their boards? I am not finding any holes that line up well, 2 on one side but not the other so not all that stable.

So if I want to connect 5v and GND to to ST-V board instead of the multi-cart should I just wire it up to the jamma connector?

How are people connecting the selector to their boards? I am not finding any holes that line up well, 2 on one side but not the other so not all that stable.
Jamma edge is an option. There is some voltage spikes on 5V on jamma edge when powering on because of the caps on board and nature of the switching PSUs, at least with cheaper ones. One option to get rid of the spikes is to power the selector from 12V on jamma edge and using 7805 or similar regulator. I did jamma adapter prototype like that.

Back