What's new

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I don't have any pics at the moment since I gave them all away.
2EDC5D63-6AAB-41FF-8FB7-EDF9F3D1136C.jpeg

0C05910F-D50A-49EE-BAA7-1446FFDDC71D.jpeg

everten

Grand Master
Reaction score
I asked JST for an update on my order and it doesn’t look good on parts shipping any time soon. Here’s their response on some line item ETA’s:

No.2 : ETD end Nov. to early Dec.
No.3 : ETD early Nov.
No.6 & No.8 : not fixed yet, due to serious raw material shortage affected by COVID-19 circumstances

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Yup i placed an order with JST and had to cancel it. At least 90 day eta. So had to source what i needed from a few different suppliers around the world.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I asked JST for an update on my order and it doesn’t look good on parts shipping any time soon. Here’s their response on some line item ETA’s:

No.2 : ETD end Nov. to early Dec.
No.3 : ETD early Nov.
No.6 & No.8 : not fixed yet, due to serious raw material shortage affected by COVID-19 circumstances
I have a lead time of 6 months for some connectors from JST I recently ordered. This shortage thing is getting really real.

everten

Grand Master
Reaction score
Yup i placed an order with JST and had to cancel it. At least 90 day eta. So had to source what i needed from a few different suppliers around the world.
Couldn’t find the parts I needed anywhere. Will start hunting again.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Couldn’t find the parts I needed anywhere. Will start hunting again.
Good luck on the hunt :) I was able to find everything I needed, so had to substitute a few connectors for other available.

Send me a list of what you are looking for and Ill help you search, maybe I have stock im not using.

einstein.pi

Beginner
Reaction score
This might be a silly question, but anything I need to know about the audio out on those RCA jacks in terms of risk to the system I'm putting sound out to or back to the arcade board? Namco System 1 if it matters, but also sort of a general question with the add-on boards.

everten

Grand Master
Reaction score
This might be a silly question, but anything I need to know about the audio out on those RCA jacks in terms of risk to the system I'm putting sound out to or back to the arcade board? Namco System 1 if it matters, but also sort of a general question with the add-on boards.
Just treat it like any other audio source. The add on boards are simply tapping existing audio outputs. The System 1 already outputs line level audio on the J108 headers. You could easily make your own RCA wire harness, without any circuitry, to accomplish the same thing if you are concerned. My board is just a more elegant solution, does not require any real modification, and can always be removed.