What's new
For Sale
I don't have any pics at the moment since I gave them all away.
2EDC5D63-6AAB-41FF-8FB7-EDF9F3D1136C.jpeg

0C05910F-D50A-49EE-BAA7-1446FFDDC71D.jpeg

I asked JST for an update on my order and it doesn’t look good on parts shipping any time soon. Here’s their response on some line item ETA’s:

No.2 : ETD end Nov. to early Dec.
No.3 : ETD early Nov.
No.6 & No.8 : not fixed yet, due to serious raw material shortage affected by COVID-19 circumstances

Yup i placed an order with JST and had to cancel it. At least 90 day eta. So had to source what i needed from a few different suppliers around the world.

I asked JST for an update on my order and it doesn’t look good on parts shipping any time soon. Here’s their response on some line item ETA’s:

No.2 : ETD end Nov. to early Dec.
No.3 : ETD early Nov.
No.6 & No.8 : not fixed yet, due to serious raw material shortage affected by COVID-19 circumstances
I have a lead time of 6 months for some connectors from JST I recently ordered. This shortage thing is getting really real.

Yup i placed an order with JST and had to cancel it. At least 90 day eta. So had to source what i needed from a few different suppliers around the world.
Couldn’t find the parts I needed anywhere. Will start hunting again.

Couldn’t find the parts I needed anywhere. Will start hunting again.
Good luck on the hunt :) I was able to find everything I needed, so had to substitute a few connectors for other available.

Send me a list of what you are looking for and Ill help you search, maybe I have stock im not using.

This might be a silly question, but anything I need to know about the audio out on those RCA jacks in terms of risk to the system I'm putting sound out to or back to the arcade board? Namco System 1 if it matters, but also sort of a general question with the add-on boards.

This might be a silly question, but anything I need to know about the audio out on those RCA jacks in terms of risk to the system I'm putting sound out to or back to the arcade board? Namco System 1 if it matters, but also sort of a general question with the add-on boards.
Just treat it like any other audio source. The add on boards are simply tapping existing audio outputs. The System 1 already outputs line level audio on the J108 headers. You could easily make your own RCA wire harness, without any circuitry, to accomplish the same thing if you are concerned. My board is just a more elegant solution, does not require any real modification, and can always be removed.

I got parts and began building boards a few days ago. I'll be stocking them on Tindie in small batches as they are made over the next few weeks. The first batch should be up in a few days. I should have enough parts to meet the current wait list demand so no worries if you miss the first batch.

Hi,

it will possible to create a proper mvs stereo connector?

Thank you.

Hi,

it will possible to create a proper mvs stereo connector?

Thank you.
I have the design and physical mounting figured out, but need to revisit the circuit.

Since you need to break the jamma audio circuit to accomplish this, I was trying to preserve jamma audio by using an analog switch IC to flip between RCA and jamma with a physical switch. I think I screwed something up with 5v on that and it was causing the board to reboot randomly.

I have ideas on how to fix this, but just need to find the time. It’s next on my list.

Awesome. Saw the email notifications and ordered two of the boards I'd been looking to get. Thanks, Everten.

Back